Chapter 2

"Ouch!" Verity cried out reacting to Regina pinching her arm.

"What was that for?" she hissed

"Just wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming." Regina said as they watched Teresa escort their guest to the conference room.

"I know Mia Phoenix, world renowned rock star, fashion icon, model, and probably other things I don't even know about wants us to plan her wedding." Verity said with amazement, it would be their first celebrity wedding. Regina could only imagine the possibilities that would open up to them after the wedding.

"We better get in there." Regina said as she linked their arms together and headed towards the conference room.

"I really like this place." Mia said to her fiancé as Regina and Verity walked into the room and made their introductions.

"We never got a chance to have a phone conference so we don't know what you're looking for, so tell us what do envision for your wedding." Regina said as she opened her notebook to jot down notes.

"I want to have two weddings; one will be a private ceremony at my parent's country club so they can invite anyone who has ever seen me since birth. That's the Misty Harris wedding."

"Okay." Verity said as she scribbled in her notebook.

"That one I really don't care about, my mother will most likely collaborate with you for that one but the second one, that's the Mia Phoenix wedding. I want it to blow people's minds." She said with a huge grin, her brown eyes lit with excitement, Regina could tell that they were going to be in for a wild time.

"I want aerialists, pyrotechnics, a few tigers, I have a list." Mia said as she pulled her long jet black hair into a ponytail before she dug around in her bag while Regina and Verity sat in their chairs eyes wide with shock.

"She's been thinking about this since she was a little girl." Mia's fiancé Jett said with an apologetic look on his face. When Mia finally produced her list it was a legal sized notepad filled with notes on every page.

"Think Cirque du Soleil got together with Woodstock and had a baby, that's my wedding." Mia said as she pulled out another legal pad.

Oh boy Regina thought.

Two hours later Regina's mind was reeling from all of the things Mia wanted for her big day.

"How in the world are we going to pull this off?" Verity asked as she slumped down into a chair.

"I have no idea, the closest we've ever come to something this over the top was the Pirates of the Caribbean wedding we did." Regina said as she rubbed the back of her neck, the stress was already setting in and it was only the first meeting. A knock on the door pulled the women away from their thoughts to find Mia smiling at them.

"I forgot to mention that I'm inviting about a hundred of my fans on top of the guest list." She said before waltzing out as if she didn't have a care in the world, which she didn't.

"That's over five hundred people; we've never done something this massive." Verity said stating the obvious.

"How many attended Joy's wedding?"

"Two hundred remember she made her mother cut the list down." Verity said as she pulled her hair out of its bun.

"I'm going home now," Verity said as she took a legal pad and handed the other to Gina.

"Good idea, I have to get ready anyway."

"Hot date?" Verity asked hopefully.

"No dinner with dad."