Chapter 6

"I swear every time we talk to that woman the list keeps growing." Verity said as she let her hair out of its bun.

"I know, where in the world are we going to find giraffes to rent for a wedding?" Regina said as she rolled her eyes.

"Are you going out with Andrew tonight?" Verity asked as they walked out of the building.

"No I had to cancel I'm going over the plans for Cookies reception tonight." Regina said as she tried to relieve the tension in her neck. Regina had gone out with Andrew two more times after their first date. She liked him, he was easy to be with but she wasn't for sure if there was actually a spark between them.

"I thought planning Misty's wedding would be fun." Regina said with a pout.

"It will be once it's over and we look back on the pictures." Verity said stifling a yawn.

"Want me to go with you?" Verity asked as she yawned again.

"No you go home I know Dimitri is waiting for you."

"Okay honey; call me when you get home." Verity said as she kissed her cheek before leaving.

Regina made it to the harbor and met up with Cookie, her mother and once again Christian who for once had nothing to say unless it was to offer up his opinion. Regina ignored Christian for much of the appointment but he didn't make it easy. His icy gaze followed her everywhere she went making her self-conscious.

"Well I think that just about covers everything." Regina said grateful that the appointment was over so she could get away from Christian's unbearable gaze.

"Great, I'm so excited I don't think I will be able to sleep this week." Cookie said, she looked as if she was about to take off in flight at any moment.

"Please try, my bride can't have bags under her eyes." Regina said as she gave her a hug.

"I'll try." Cookie said before she waved goodbye. Regina was packing her bag when she felt Christian standing behind her. When she turned around and looked at him her breath caught in her chest as she locked in to his icy blue gaze. His hands were shoved into his pockets; his jaw twitched as he stared her down, Regina knew that he was upset.

"Yes?" She asked softly.

"You and I need to talk."

"About what?"

"I heard you're dating someone."

"So?"

"So? That's all you have to say for yourself?"

"Yeah, it's none of your business."

"None of my business, woman you are my business." Christian yelled as he closed the distance between them.

"You're insane if you think that you can just-" Regina was cut off as Christian picked her up and carried her towards the pathway leading towards the cabins.

"Christian put me down!" Regina commanded as she tried to squirm from his grasp. Christian tossed her down onto a bed as he slammed the door behind him.

"You can be so irritating at times." Christian said shaking his head.

"Me! You're the one whose irritating, "Regina said as she climbed off of the bed.

"What is your problem?"

"You're my problem, I own you or did you forget?" Christian bellowed and Regina slapped him across the face. Christian eyes shut and his jawline tightened as Regina's hand print blazed across his face.