Chapter 6- Make Your Decisions

Whoa Baby.

Chapter 6- Make Your Decisions

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." Allen Saunders

One Month Passes

Girl's night is only happening tonight of all nights especially because finals are starting tomorrow. That means countless hours of studding all for an hour of test taking each day for every subject. I only have one final to take since my AP test were technically my finals. I'm not in the same boat as Alice in Emma are.

Laying on my living room floor with the TV buzzing in the background, Alice sat cris crossed on the floor facing Emma with index card of SAT words for the English final tomorrow. Now you may be thinking: who the heck studies for final exams? Just wing it! No one wings a final when it's twenty percent of your final grade, along with midterms. So all in all, those two exams alone are forty percent of your grade.

Emma, looking mentally drained and exhausted for nine o'clock, pressed her finger tips to her temple and growls, "I don't know what freaking burgeon means." Emma grumbles, throwing her hands in the air.

"It means to grow, flourish put forth new shoots." I butt in with a small chuckle when Emma rolls her eyes at me.

"You should take my English final for me." She insists, pulling her hair up in a ponytail.

I laugh, shaking my head when Alice moves to the next word, "Lethargic."

"I'm lethargic of this! Tired, I am exhausted. No energy left in my Amiga." Emma babbled on dramatically, laying her back on the floor and hugging a pillow.

"Your Spanish final isn't tomorrow, slow your horses." Alice jokes, putting the flash card down.

"I don't have horses!" Emma continues with her sass.

"Do you need some chocolate or something?" Alice argues and rolls her eyes.

"That obvious?" Emma grumbles, running her hands through her hair. She groaned, hugging the pillow to her stomach then rolling over. "I need to study but I don't want to study."

"How about I get you some chocolate ice cream and you keep in studding." I offer, getting up from the couch.

"Me too!" Alice shouts once I've made it to the kitchen. I yell 'got it' as I take out the ice cream and locate some bowls in the cabinets. I scooped a few spoons of fudge brownie ice cream in a couple of glass bowls topped with a little whipped cream. I brought them out, handing it to them as Emma decided to cooperate and give a definition.

"Paisley, I'm sorry do you have some Midol to go with this ice cream?" Emma asks with a pout.

"Wow, that bad, huh?" I comment, leaving to go find some in my bathroom.

"I just got it this morning it's horrible." She says before I leave up the stairs. I heard her mumbled something else to Alice, something the long the lines of girl problems.

When I was running back down the stairs I heard Alice finishing her statement of, "-mine last week." Come to think of it I can't remember when I last got mine. I usually forget when it comes and then I start to feel the pain, that's I know its coming.

I threw Emma the Midol, watching her mix it in her chocolate ice cream and swallowing it down. "So, when's Uncle Tom paying you a visit, Paisley?" Emma asks nonchalantly.