WHY?

Out of all the things she could have asked me to do, she had to say Bella Swan. I mean Bella Cullen.

First, of all she worried dad and mom then she gets married at nineteen and then she adopts a baby girl.

Why am I not surprised? But why would mom ask me to go and visit her? I haven't talked to her in years and I don't even know what she looks like. But since we are sisters I'm guessing that we will look alike.

My name is Anabelle Carol Swan.
I am Bella's little sister. We don't get along let alone like each other other. I am eighteen years old and I like art and literature. I also like sports but my favorite sport is soccer. I have been on the soccer team at my school since I was in middle school.
I have long black hair with hazel eyes. 

Now, here I am trying to convince my mom that I shouldn't go and speak to Isabella. But it didn't exactly end the way I want it to.

So, now here I am about to go and talk to Isabella about what is happening and the worst part about it, my mom actually thinks that I should move in with her. Why would she even consider me moving in with Isabella especially when she us married. That is weird. She is crazy if she thinks that will happen. I am staying with dad.

On the plane:
Pilot- Everybody please stay seated we will be landing in a few minutes

Anabelle- Well, here we go.

At the Airport:

Charlie thoughts (Where is she?
Oh, there she is and not looking happy about this decision.)

Anabella- Hi, dad. How are you?
*Anabelle hugs Charlie*
Charlie- Good, how are you?
Anabelle- Want me to be honest?
Charlie- Not in public
(Charlie and Anabelle both laugh)
Anabelle- Dad, I was thirteen
Charlie- By the way you acted I could have sworn you were sixteen.
Charlie- Are you ready to go?
Annabelle- Yeah, lets go

In the Car:
Charlie- So, are you excited about school?
Anabelle- Yeah, you can say that.
Charlie- Really?
Anabelle- Yeah, why?
Charlie- Because I can't feel your excitement.
(Annabelle grins to herself)
Anabelle- Sure, dad I'll have more excitement when I talk about going to school more.
(Charlie smiles)
Charlie- You know it's your senior year, you should be excited and do what those other kids do and say it is lit.
(Anabelle laughs)
Anabelle- Dad please never say lit again.
(Charlie laughs)
Charlie- Okay, how about Gucci then?
Anabelle- Your not going to stop are you?
Charlie- Nope
Anabelle- Dad if your going to ask me you can ask me already
Charlie- Okay, when will you go see Bella?
Anabelle- I will go see her as soon as I settle in but first I want to go visit some friends from when I was younger
Charlie- How are you holding up?
Anabelle thoughts (I know he was talking about Harry Clearwater.
I was crushed when I found out he had a heart attack but I was even more crushed to hear that Leah and Seth had lost their father and Sue lost her husband.)
Charlie- Hey kiddo, you okay?
Anabelle- Huh, yeah dad I'm doing fine.
Charlie- You spaced out there
Anabelle- Yeah, I guess I did.
Charlie- Here we are, home sweet home.

In Charlie Swan's house:
Anabelle- The place looks good but dad honestly I have enough money so I can live off on my own.
Charlie- Nonsense , you can stay here
Anabelle- Really, dad?
Charlie- Come on, I am as healthy as a horse so I am okay.
Anabelle- How much bistec you eat?
Charlie- I don't understand spanish but I can tell that you are asking me about meat.
Anabelle- It's steak dad
Charlie- Out of all the kids I had you were the only one who actually understood how to learn how to speak in another language.
Anabelle- Okay dad first of all it isn't hard and second of all mom taught me that and she speaks spanish as well dad and third of all you only have two kids and they are both girls.
Charlie- Okay first of all it is hard and second of all you can speak Spanish all you want just don't move across the world to Puerto Rico or something and third of all go settle in while I make dinner
Anabelle thoughts ( I know he is referring to when Isabella went to Italy. Why she went across the world I don't know and I hope I never do.)
Anabelle- Okay dad but wait you cook now?
Charlie- Yeah, Sue taught me how to make hamburgers on the stove
Anabelle- Remind me to thank Sue dad.
Charlie- I already did when I made Billy and myself some burgers last week.
Anabelle- Billy Black?
Charlie- Yeah, Jacob's dad. You remeber Jacob don't you?
Anabelle- Dad, please don't.
Anabelle thoughts ( This is about to get embarrasing)
(Charlie laughs)
Charlie- I seem to remember you having a little crush on him.
Anabelle- Dad come on I was a little kid
*Anabelle smiles then goes up the stairs to her bedroom*

In Anabelle's bedroom:

Anabelle thoughts (It is obvious by the color of my bedroom walls that I was obsessed with the color green at least it is a forest green)
*Anabelle unpacks her clothes and puts everything where it is supposed to go*
Anabelle- Time to go see Leah and Seth
*Anabelle walks downstairs into the kitchen*

In the Kitchen:
Anabelle- Hey dad can I borrow your car after dinner so I can go and see Leah and Seth?
Charlie- Really, it's late isn't it?
Anabelle- Dad, it is five thirty
Charlie- Sure but first dinner is ready
*Anabelle smiles and sits down at the table*
Anabelle- Thanks dad.
Anabelle- Okay, since I just finished my food can I borrow your car?
Charlie- Sure the keys are on the hook
Anabelle- Thanks dad
*The phone rang and Charlie got up and answered it*
Charlie- Hello?
Charlie- Hey Edward what is it?
Anabelle thoughts ( Edward? Since when does dad know someone named Edward? Is he a new friend?)
*Anabelle grabs the keys off the hook and walks out the door*
Charlie- Actually no , I have someone very important coming over today and I want to spend some time with her
Charlie- Goodbye
*Charlie turns around and sees he is the only one in the kitchen but also heard his car drive off*
Charlie thoughts (Just my luck one daughter stays inside and the other just wants to stay out of the house)
Charlie- And I thought my teenage years were bad.

In Charlie's Car:
Anabelle- Resevation here I come.