#54 You're In The Mood But He's Not

Scott: Normally, Scott would be the one to make the moves. But recently, Scott hasn't even touched you sexually at all. And you had to admit, it was nice to take a night off from Scott's rough sex. But you desperately needed to be touched by him. You decided to move a little closer to him on the couch, and let your hands travel up his leg to his crotch. "Hm babe. Not now." Scott said, watching his tv. You didn't listen, you let your fingers travel along his length. You knew this would get him. "Babe. What did I say. Not now." he said, obviously mad. "Are you joking, or do you really not want to have sex with me?" you said, upset. "Not right now." Scott said, moving your hand. You got up, sighing. "After your done with your tv you'll find me in the bedroom." you said, throwing your shirt at him. "You fucking wait." Scott said, winking. 

Stiles: You and Stiles rarely had sex. So whenever you two actually wanted you, you both made a move. Well, these past couple of weeks Stiles would make the move. And you wanted to take control tonight. So, while you two were laying on the bed, you let your hands explore his body. "Baby. Not now." he said, pulling your hands away, kissing them. "I'm tired." he said. "Ugh fine." you whined, getting up. "Where are you going?" he asked. "To get myself off." you said, shutting the bathroom door and locking it. Making Stiles listen to your moans.

Derek: You and Derek were always a wild couple in the bed. But, lately. Derek hasn't been so excited. So, you just got off your period, and your hormones were crazy. So, today, you were going to make a move on Derek. You grabbed him, and pulled him to the bed with you. You weren't really good at seducing, or even teasing. So you were hoping that Derek would make a move. "Baby, quit." Derek said, laying back down, giving you a quick peck. "It's not that I don't want you. My back really hurts. Plus, I have a crazy headache so, I can't have you screaming. I'm sorry." he smiled, and covered you up.

Parrish: You just came home from a business trip, and you really wanted Parrish. Really bad. So after dinner, and your shower, you decided to make a move. You walked out, naked. Parrish eyed your body and walked over. "Put some clothes on. You'll get to cold." Parrish said, rubbing your shoulders. "Parrish baby. I need you." you said. "Not tonight." Parrish said, handing you a robe. You sighed, walking off into the bedroom.

Isaac: Isaac came home, and ate like normal. So, you decided to pamper yourself. You really wanted Isaac to fuck you senseless tonight. So when in the shower, you called for Isaac. "What is it babe?" he said, eyeing you through the curtain. "My back really hurts, can you wash my back?" you asked, opening the curtain. He nodded,and walked over. "Hm babe. I know what you're trying to do. Not right now." he said, soaping your back quickly. "But I need you." you whined. "Later." With that Isaac was gone in a flash, then you heard the microwave. Isaac was hungry.

Liam: You had asked Liam to come over and watch a movie knowing he would never refuse such an offer but in reality, you couldn't care less about the movie. You just wanted him over so you two could share some quality boyfriend and girlfriend time. Liam had brought popcorn and started the movie, which turned out to be about a war but you hadn't know since all you could focus on was him. When the movie ended Liam sighed and looked over at you, "That was brutal, wasn't it?" you nodded and rested on his chest for a while, "Liam? Do you wanna maybe do something more... interesting?" he looked puzzled for a bit but got it. "Oh! Normally I would it's just... The movie kinda put me off." Damn the movie. Either way, the two of snuggled which was better than nothing.