#25 How You Kiss

Scott: Your kisses with Scott are slow and meaningful. Scott likes to savor all of the time he spends with you and his kisses reflect that.

Stiles: Stiles is a playful guy, and he really likes showing that. He usually turns the kisses into funny jokes involving lots of licking and peppering little kisses everywhere he can, all of which he does with a giant smile on his face.

Derek: It's not very surprising that your kisses with Derek are usually sexual. He's hot, you're hot, the math is simple. Both of you pour all of the passion, lust, and love you have for each other into your kisses, and it always shows. It's not uncommon for everybody to tell you to get a room.

Parrish: Your arms tighten their hold around him, as he gently pushes you against the wall. His mouth lingers open as his head lowers and his eyes make direct contact with yours. You can feel his cool breath on your face, and stare into those irresistible eyes. You feel his hand pushing away your hair as he moves closer. His nose meets up with yours, and both of you smile as his lips press up against yours sending sparks and chills throughout every part of your body. 

Isaac: Your kisses with Isaac are always cute, even to the people who happen to see your lips lock. Your theory about this is because of the major height difference. It doesn't matter how tall you are, Isaac towers over you. He likes to tease you about this, but you always get the last laugh when you refuse to go on your tiptoes to kiss him, forcing him to have to lean down.

Liam: Liam was always a little nervous around you, so he tends to kiss you on your cheek or nose. When he does kiss you on the lips it's always when you two are in a more private area.