#3 He Gets Jealous

Scott: You're out shopping at the mall with Scott. When he goes to use the restroom, you try finding an employee to help you with getting a certain shirt size. You see a man hanging clothes on a rack and you say, "Excuse me do you have a medium in this shirt?" The man turns around and you notice he's cute and probably around your age. He smiles, obviously finding your appearance appealing as well. "Yeah, sure. I'll get it for you from the back." You smile politely, "Thanks." He hesitates and then speaks, "I hope you don't think I'm being too forward but my shift is ending soon.. would you like to go get some coffee with me?" he smiles. Just then, Scott comes up behind him, "She's my girlfriend, mate." The store worker turns around and looks at Scott, then looks back at you. "Let me go get that shirt for you," he says , blushing, walking off quickly.

Stiles: Your cousin, Tyler, was in town due to the death of his mother, your aunt. Your aunt had just passed away that morning so you hadn't gotten the chance to tell Stiles. Tyler rang the bell and you let him inside, giving him a hug. You both sit on the couch, sipping coffee, and talk about all the great memories you had shared with his mother. Tyler starts to break down, so you quickly pull him into a tight hug, rubbing his back. Stiles walks into the apartment, "Hey babe I got you McDon--" he stops when he sees you two hugging. "What the hell?" he says, obviously upset. You pull away from Tyler and look at your boyfriend, confused at why he's angry. Then all of a sudden you get it and laugh. "Stiles, this is my cousin, Tyler." Stiles' face relaxes. "Oh, sorry 'bout that," he says looking at your cousin. "Nice to meet you." He holds out his hand to Tyler and he shakes. You say quietly, "My auntie Bella passed away this morning. That's why Tyler is in town." Stiles hugs you and then gives up his food so Tyler can eat it, something he's never done before.

Derek: You're getting ready for your date with your new boyfriend, Andrew, as Derek laid on your bed on his laptop. Derek is your best friend but he could be very protective of you. "How do I look?" you ask, turning around from the mirror overtop of your dresser. Derek looks up from his computer screen and says, "Whoa you look great. Getting all dolled up for me?" he grins cheekily. "You wish," you respond, throwing a pillow at him and smirking. "No, Andrew and I are going to that new Italian restaurant." He rolled his eyes and went back to typing on his laptop. You cross your arms, "What's wrong with Andrew?" He mumbled something grumpily but you couldn't hear. "Awn, is little Derek jealous?" you smirk and sit next to him on the bed. Without a word, he leans in and kisses you softly.

Parrish: You and Parrish decide to go to a club on a Saturday night. When Parrish goes to get drinks for you both, you head to the dance floor. You love to go to clubs and dance with random people; it was interesting and fun. So when a guy who was maybe a few years older approached you asking you to dance, you just couldn't say no. You start dancing with him, making friendly conversation, until the guy begins to get a lot closer to you than you were comfortable with. You pull away from him a little bit but he puts his hands back on your hips. All of a sudden, Parrish comes back holding two drinks and practically yells, "Yo stop touching my girlfriend!" The guy rolls his eyes and walks off, but you see him find another girl to dance with. You smirk at Parrish, "Awn my knight in shining armor." Parrish catches your sarcasm and rolls his eyes but can't help but smile. "Just letting everyone know you're mine," he says handing you your favorite drink that he had gotten and giving you a quick kiss.

Isaac: You and Isaac were out getting icecream at your favorite shop when your old friend from high school came over to the table. "[y/n]?" he asks. You look up and immediately recognize him, "Johnny!" You stand up and give him a huge hug. "I haven't seen you in forever, " you say. "Sit down," you smile and move in so Johnny can sit next to you at the booth. Isaac clears his throat a little. "Oh, Isaac this is my friend from high school, Johnny. Johnny, this is my boyfriend Isaac." Isaac smiles politely but you can tell he's upset; he keeps looking back and forth between you too. You and Johnny start talking, catching up, when Isaac blurts out, "Did you guys date back in high school?" You both start cracking up while Isaac looks at you, confused. Johnny says, "Nooo, I'm gay!" Isaac blushes deeply, "Oops, sorry about that." You smile at Isaac, now knowing he really does like you. 

Liam: He doesn't get jealous