Chapter 5: Friday Night

Billy and I never mentioned a kiss, though I was always thinking about it. I was pretty sure it didn't mean anything to him, that he only kissed me to spice me up.

     But the excitement I experienced was the same as the kiss was the result of true passion.

     I wanted to feel that feeling again. The struggle of my mind and my body has become much heavier than before.

     It's a real curse to fall in love with someone you have to live with, especially when he brings girls in the house from school.

     One afternoon, when our parents weren't home, he brought Cheryl and locked in his room.

     Next week, he brought another Cheryl.

     In my room, I was covering my ears to not listen to the screeching of his bed and the laugh of stupid girl. That day, when they two came out of his room and she went home, I immediately sent him a message.

     'Really? Second Cheryl? Does the number three coming tomorrow? What do you think?'

     'I think you want your name to be Cheryl, sister.'

     'Stepsister! Stepsister.'

    'You are a bitch.'

    'You're an idiot.'

     'Bitch.'

     I got up angrily from the bed and went to his room, not knocking. He played a video game and didn't even look at me.

     "I really have to lock that door."

     My heart beaten fast. "Why are you such a bastard?"

     "And I'm glad to see you too, sis.", he tap the spot beside him without taking a look at me "If you don't want to go, sit down."

     "I have no desire to sit on your dirty bed."

     "Because you would rather sit on my dirty face?", my heart almost stopped.

     Billy smirked while he continued playing the game.

     He left me speechless. In fact, I was speechless, because as soon as I heard the word 'sit on my dirty face', I felt the need to cross my legs.

     My vagina is a hopeless fool.

     Instead of answering to his question, I looked around the room, walked over to the drawers, and began to look through his stuff.

     "Where are my panties?"

     "I told you, they aren't here."

     "I don't believe you."

     I kept looking until I came across something that attracted my attention.

     It was a leather notebook. "What's this?"

     Billy then interrupted the video game for the first time and practically jumped from the bed.

     "Don't touch that.", he took it.

     "Is that your diary?"

     He swallowed and for the first time since I met him, Billy acted as though he was really uncomfortable. "It's non of your business."

     "There probably is a list of all the girls you slept with.", I joked.

     Billy looked at me once more, then walked over to the closet and the diary put at the top shelf. He sat down on the bed again and continued playing the video game.