chapter 33

DEZYRE'S POV

The door swung open revealing my mom her face brightened and she pulled me in. Darious just followed quietly behind menot saying a word.

"My baby! Who is this little cute boy?! Darryl come downstairs we got a surprise!" she yelled as my dad came downstairs and rushed and hugged me.

"We missed you so much!" he said hugging me again then looking over at Darious, i saw his whole attitude change towards him i grabbed Darious' hand.

"Why you got this thug boy in your house he ain't a real man i thought from having a baby especially a bo it would steer you away from his kind baby girl you gonna get hurt!" my dad continued but Darious interrupted him.

"Nigga fuck you don't think i ain't never seen you on the corners when i was 13 over there selling and pimpin' don't fucking talk to me bout that shit now I'm here for Dezyre you don't like it then oh well!" It got quiet then, he went and sat on the couch Kari got down walking over to him.

"Daddy" he smiled, while Darious picked him up.

My mom pulled me into the kitchen my dad followed but kept his eyes on Darious. "How has everything been sweetheart i know life was rough on you?" she said i nodded smiling big.

"So how did you get back here?" my dad asked sitting at the table.

"Darious had his private jet me him and Kari along with his friend and his fam came back too much was happening in Georgia" i said joining him at the table.

"Mmm go get our grandchild we wanna see him too!" my mom said,  got up going in the living room.

"Baby you ok?" i asked Darious while getting Kari he just nodded looking straight ahead. "Come with me i wanna tell them the news together just ignore my dad" He gop up following me into the kitchen.

I handed Kari to my mom first she played with him but he just stared at Darious. "Daddyyy" he whined reaching over there.

"You want ice cream can he have ice cream Dezyre" i nodded she went and got the small cup of blue bell ice cream.

"Y'all staying for dinner?" my dad asked referring only to me and Kari, i nodded and looked over at Darious was leaning on the wall on his phone.

"I'm gonna cook your favorite" my mom responded still feeding Kari.

"Well the main reason i cane over here was to invite y'all and the whole family to come to his birthday party this saturday....please tell everybody about it" they both nodded, my mom handed me Kari and began cooking friend chicken cabbage macaroni and corn bread along with some southern style sweet ice tea.

Me and Darious went up to my old room. "Baby I'm trying but your dad pushing me to my limits like on highschool musical you member corbon blu or whatever when he was singing that they gone make me go spongebob on them" i burst out laughing he ain't even high either!

"Spongebob Darious just stop!" i said still cracking up.

"Yea like when they be doing the karate I'll be spongebob it seem like he always win anyway" i was still laughing he smirked pulling me close.

"you are a mess! just try for me please my dad can be like that but still just focus on ho we gonna tell them bout this baby" he nodded rubbing my stomach.

"How about this:Mom I'm pregnant and yes Darious is the dad but i don't give a fuck what you say because i love him I'm his ride or die and shit we gonna get married in a little while so fuck the fuck off" u laughed again he was still smirking Kari began laughing not knoqing what we were even talking about.

"No i'm just going to comw straight out with it my dad will probaly wanna fight you so be ready" he nodded looking at me.

"Why your family don't like me?" he said getting serious.

"They don't think your good enough they don't see what i see in you" i said getting serious with him right back.

"i guess thats tr-"

"Dinner ready" my dad said peeking into the room before closing the door back.

"Ready babe?" he asked lookin at me i just nodded washing my hands in my bathroom and grabbing Kari, he washed his hands and followed me downstairs. I fixed him a plate and da it next to me, my dad aaid grace and we all dug in the food.

"Ma i got an important announcement to make" i said pausing then running to the bathrooms throwing up. I washed out my mouth with mouthwash and came back to the table.

"You aren't sick right?" she asked i shook my head she sighed with relief.

"I...I'm pregnant....again" she stopped eating to stare at me.

My dad jumped up and jacked Darious out and thats how the fight broke out they was both getting licks in on each other i couldn't break it up and Kari had started crying.

"Stop it!" my mom yelled my dad pushed Darious on the ground sitting at the table.

Darious got up walking out. "Don't go nowhere now you already got enough on your hands last thing you need is another baby" my dad lectured but i wasn't really listening to him, i was calming Kari down while waiting for Darious to come back.

"You telling.me to get an abortion?!" i whispered in disbelief.

"Baby girl i wouldn't be telling you this if it wasn't good for you" my mom nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe you fools! y'all put me out i had to fend on my own i had a baby i got a future husband y'all should be happy for me i got everything i need!" i yelled they sat there in silence.

I sat in silence along with them till Darious came back in, finishing his plate and going upstairs to gather our things.

"Don't bother coming to his party Darious will be there along with others and i don't want the drama goodnight" i waved following Darious out. I can't believe them! After all i been through! But you know what i ain't gone stress cause it ain't healthy.

VOTE

COMMENT-HER DAD WRONG FOR ATTACKING DARIOUS? DARIOUS BEING RUDE OR DEFENDING HIS SELF?
WASSUP WITH HER MOM?

THANK YOUU