Chapter 34

JACE'S POV

I was unpacing Trisha things when i heard a knock at the door. I went downstairs opening the door to see Kendra.

"The fuck you want man i got my girl in here she pregnant and Trice don't wanna see you" i snapped she came straight in i followed. "Uhm excuse me bitch but did you not just hear what i said i will knock th-"

"Baby whats wrong?" Trisha said coming behind me.

"so this the bitch you got pregnant?" Kendra interrupted looking at her with a devil look.

"Baby lemme handle it go take care of trice for me...please" she rolled her eyes going up the stairs.

I waited till she was all the way up there, i walked up to kendra wrapping my hands around her neck and squeezing as tight as i could.

"Kendra i been telling you over and over again you still ain't learn yo lesson huh? stay the fuck away or we gone have some real problems" she clawed at me arms but that shit ain't hurt who she think she fucking with. To be honest I'm not a violent pwrson but when it comes to Trice i do what i gotta do to keep her on the track of having a perfect life everything she need it here.

"You fucking understand bitch? you ain't my babymama no more i got custody i ain't paying you shit now stay away from us and you get to keep that shit that you all a bundle of joy" she nodded i let go and she dropped to the ground catching her breath. I grabbed her weave and and slung her right back out the door rats belong outside not in my house! I went to Trice's room to see Trish doing her nails talking to her.They my girls!

DARIOUS' POV

I'm pissed off how the fuck her dad just gone attack me he old and shit so i ain't wanna give him a real beat down but next time....lets just hope there is no next time. They putting my baby through so much and it ain't even born or even formed yet!

Im hoping they don't come to the party cause they gone raise hell for all us! I looked over at Dezyre, she was gazing out the window and i coud tell she was thinking so i left her alone. After we got home i took a shower and slid in bed. Today has been a loooongggg day for real. Dezyre bathed Kari then put him to bed, tomorrow we getting the stuff for his party and we gonna start setting up his room since its only a king sized bed in there, which he'll need later when he's older. She came and got in the bed with me coming close.

"Dezyre you ok?" she just nodded falling asleep and i did the same.

7:00 AM

DARIOUS' POV

I got up early and cooked breakfast in bed for my babe i know her pregnancy probaly bout to be hell. I bmcame back to the room to see her just waking up, i smiled sitting the trey infront of her. She hugged me smiling looking at all the food.

"Thank you baby but i gotta brush my teeth" she said about to get up but i stopped her.

"Worry but that afterwards we got a big day today since the party tomorrow" she nodded and started to eat, shit watching her eat i got hungry too.

I got up and fed Kari some oatmeal and bringing him the room to see the food gone and the shower running. I went to the room and got him some clothes on, i went to the other room taking a shower and getting dressed. I put the dishes in the sink and waited on Dezyre. Kari came crawling up to me standing up trying to grab my phone i swear he always messing me with me.

"Can you stop" i snapped he sat down staring at me.

I looked back at my phonw t see him untying my shoes. "Nig-Kari move man" i moved my foot but he followed untying the other one.

I popped his ass one good time shit evn dezyre heard it cause she yelled at me from upstairs. Meanwhile Kari ass was trying to fight me back.

"If you don't move your lil ass from by me imma get a fucking spoon and beat yo ass with it Da'kari MOVE" i yelled getting up.

"Darious calm down!" Dezyre yelled from upstairs.

"Naw man he better stop" i yelled back she got queit Da'kari bad ass man now i gotta tie my shoe again. I went to the kitchen and he got up following me still. "Stop following me man" i said looking at him he snatched my shoe strings unloose im bout to beat his ass for real nah.

I grabbed a wooden spoon from the counter and started beating his ass good he ain't start crying till the 3rd hit but he gone learn today! Dezyre came downstairs and just stood there shaking her head.

"You ready" she asked while Kari was screaming and crying. I nodded getting him and going to the car.

He went right to sleep in the car even though we had all just woke up.

"Whooping him ain't gone make it better" Ezyre said being smart.

"My ma did it to me it'll work"

"It ain't work obviously" she mumbled sarcastically.

I shrugged and we headed to the store.

VOTE

COMMENT-JACE BOUT TO KILL KENDRA ? LOL
DA'KARI VS DARIOUS
WHAT Y'ALL THINK OF TRISHA?

THANK YOUU