Chapter 19

JACE'S PICTURE IS UP

OOOLLAHLAHH LOL

Alittle later on (after the store)

DREAM'S POV

I got ready for work and put on sweatpants and a shirt, Darious just stood in the hallway watching me for a while before he shook his head and walked away. He can't be mad after he told me to get the last bit of my money so i could quit. I decided to leave the money i had earned home just in case Chris got crazy. I went to the front room to see Darious laid out on the couch sleeping along with Da'kari laid out on his chest sleeping also. I snapped a quick picture grabbed an empty bag and headed out. Hopefully tonight was quick easy and smooth.

I started my car and left out towards the club, when i got a text from Chris. just didn't open it, i wasn't bout to get in a car crash so Darious can be on one of them texting and driving commercials. I arrived 20 minutes later and headed straight to the dressing room.

"Oh look the whore is back" kora said laughing but the bitch ain't notice she was the only one.

"Dumb hoes these days" i said as every girl looked back and forth from me to Kora.

"bitch what you said" She asked coming closer to me. Oh my gosh can't even get dressed cause this slut causing problems.

"I said this" i punched her repeatedly in the face whike tried to block, she stumbled back i grabbed her hair ripping it out. The littke bit of hair she did have had to be used as my grip. I picked her up by the patch she had and slung her into the mirror breaking it. She was still trying to talk shit but i left it alone since she the one got her ass beat. I went to the private bathroom backstage and got dressed. I put my changing clothes in my bag and went to Chris' office where he was.

"You said you wanted to talk to me?" he asked srarng at me with a look I'd never seen before.

"Yea after the show i told him walking out, at least i wasn't last to come out though. I felt like i was being watched and when i looked back chris was there, the fuck wrong with him? i thought to myself ignoring it. I was called to the stage and i did my regular routine.

DARIOUS' POV

I woke up right after Dezyre left, i didn't like the idea of this chris nigga he ain't look trustworthy and im glad she left the money here so it wouldnt get stolen. I moved Da'kari getting up and fixing me somwthing to eat. Too bad she got the car i couldve went to Burger king but instead i gotta eat fucking pancakes shit I'm hungry though.

I went back to the living room where Da'kari was to find him gone. Damn he b gone in a second, when he get older and he get in trouble by the teacher i bet he gone run. I got up walking to his room then Dezyres.Where the hell he at?! I went back to the living room and he was there, what the fuck?! I just shook it off and sat on the couch reaxing if he go somewhere I'm gone follow him.

DREAM'S POV

I my money off the stage and went back stage putting my stuff up before anybody else got back there. I waited for chris to get in here and went over what i had to say. Since i didn't come out he decided to come join me.

"So you say you gotta talk to me?" he asked coming over behind me.

"Yea I'm moving so uhm i guess I'm gonna have to quit" i said looking at him.

"You not moving with the nigga that was at walmart right?" he asked his voice filled with sudden anger.

"yea....i am" i said barely over whispering.

He pull me up and to him holding me close and tight, i tried to move him but he slammed me on the desk.

"ow chris stop!" i said back away from him which didn't work since he grabbed my leg and pulled me right back.

He held my hands down on the desk, he much stronger than me and i was struggling to get loose. He slowly kissed my cheek and down to my neck looking at me still trying to get loose.

"Baby stay still and you won't get hurt" he said smiling and kissing me. His tongue enter my mouth and i bit it Imma fight in all ways! "Ow man the fuck!" he yelled slapping me. I began throwing punches left to right not today! I tried to make a run for it but i was snatched back and he started pulling off the little bit of clothes i had on.

"Move!" i screamed tryin to push him away but he grabbed my hands with one hand and unbuckled his belt wit the other. Security guards ran in stopping in they tracks.

"Any of y'all help you gone get fired get the fuck outta here" Chris warned they all backed off leaving me here with him.

I pushed him away once more but that just made it wrse. He pulled down his pants along wjt hs boxers and tried to open my legs which i squeezed together tightly. "Christopher Move!" I screamed but he still didn't. He pried my legs open and quickly forced his self in me. My whole eorld collasped, everything u was saving for Darious he took. He let my hands go toma in e nd easier passage. I beat on him as he still kept forcing himself in me.

"ow" i cried pushing hs waist away scooting back on the desk more.

"Dezyre stop it now!" he commanded me wrapping his hands around my neck, he rammed all the way inside making me scream, but i could barely breath anymore either.

The The police busted in pointing their guns at him.

"Christopher Jones your under arrest!" they yelled snatching him away. I backed away throwing on my clothes. At least he didn't get a chance to release himself in me. "Ma'am wait we need to question you first" one of the officers said walking over to me.

"Leave me alone imma kill him!" i yelled throwing a shoe at the back of Chris' head.

One of the guys got me and questioned me on everything that happened who i was and what was going on at the time, then they allowed me to go home! I'm so fucking pissed right now. I ran every stop sign and red light to get home to Darious. When i finally did get home i unlocked the door running in.

"Darious" i said weakly. He came from the living room looking at me once instantly getting pissed.

"who the fuck did this to you" he yelled pulling me close.

"Hold on" i said going to the shower he followed and bathed me Kari even came and sat by the tub. I told Darious what happened and he got even more pissed. He got up leaving me in the bathroom to soak.

DARIOUS' POV

Ain't nobody bout to rape my baby and get away with that shit. I'm going down to the Jail and imma talk to my nigga bout this, he gone die one way or the other..

VOTE COMMENT thank youu ;*