chapter 39

DARIOUS' POV

Me and Jace sitting here getting high but im still trying to figure out why the fuck he sent me this i don't even do these kind of drugs! The girl i was supposed to be meeting with finally came in, Jace came and sat by me smoking still.

"That's rude can you tell him to stop" she snapped I'm confused as ever ain't nobody doing shit to her!?

"Uhm...yea...so we gone start working together or what i got a pregnant wife at home waiting" she rolled her eyes nodding.

"But i want to make this an even deal you let me use you whenever i want"

"the fuck you mean use me?!"

"I wanna fuck you when i wanna fuck you" i shook my head moving away from her. "You can fuck Jace but not me this the longest I've ever gone without cheating" she nodded walking out i closed the door behind her.

"When we gone try this shit" Jace asked holding up the pack.

"I'm not a fan of stuff going up my nose" he shook his head.

"Just try it Darious c'mon" he unwrapped it pouring it all on the table i sat down with him. "Lemme show you how to do it" He rolled something up and started snorting it, after he was done he told me to do the same.

"This ain't a good idea for real Jace" i said he just ignored me i ain't doing this shit. "You better stop" i warned this nigga fucking ignoring me.

I brushed the stuff off the table snatching the stuff out his hand. "You got kids you ain't bout to do this shit to yo life man" he just sat there and continued smoking then stacy walked in.

"Your girl told me to tell you its a girl and uhm i think you forgot something" he smiled holding up my keys. The fuck?!

STACY'S POV

I was holding up his keys when i saw him getting up so i dropped the keys and ran but got caught up with the guys.

"Aye nigga don't run" Darious said from behind me.

"what he did?" one of the guys asked "You know he been helping us with yo money"

"why y'all letting him out there with y'all he fired and who the fuck gave y'all permission to hired a new nigga when i wasn't here now his crazy ass stalking Dezyre!" while he was ranting on about shit i just walked out i need to go check on kemia anyways, three months ago i had twin boys but i already brok up with kemia shit i want dezyre now.

I stole a car and drove to her house, she was outside with some other nigga. "The fuck going on?!" i yelled getting out the car. They both turned looking at me i shook my head going in the house to my sons she followed talking bout child support or whatever.

"You want me to kill you kemia?" i asked getting the keys to her car.

"Naw" she said i nodded looking at her. "Where the fuck yo car at?" she snapped imma kill this hoe for real.

"What i tell you bout talking to damn much" she was quiet then.

I got the keys and walked out, i dropped the twins off to my house since my bitch Kelsey was there she can watch them i got something  to handle right nah.

DARIOUS' POV

"I swear on my dad grave this nigga trying me, i don't wanna kill him cause kemia need help especially with twin boys and I'm trying to make it so he can be there for his kids but right now im regretting this shit" Jace just nodded he over edge already.

"You know he helping you with some shit, he took out these guys that was planning on killing you" he said i shrugged.

"whatever"

I called Dezyre and she answered on the last ring. "Damn what you doing" i asked with an attitude i ain't even gone try to hide it.

"I'm try to sleep Darious what you want?" she asked i could tell she was just waking for real.

"I hear stacy took you to the appointment huh?" she sighed.

"He stole your car when you was taking for ever can we talk about this later though"

"I guess" i said angrily hanging up the phone.

I don't care of this nigga helping me or not I'm taking him out!

VOTE

COMMENT-Y'ALL THINK STACY REALLY TRYING TO HELP?

CRAZY OR NAH?

THANK YOUU