chapter 31

DARIOUS' POV

I was sitting in an empty parking lot looking up chris Imma make him pay for everything he did. I kind of wanted to go ring shopping but the place was closed, i was planning on proposing a day after the baby is born to make everything even more perfect than it'll already be. I looked up where his sister stay at first since guys are always protective over they little sister but of course he won't be there when I'm there.

I pulled up to a small house, the lights were on and some nigga was sitting outside smoking. I pulled into the driveway and got out, he automatically stood up.

"Aye mane what you doing here" he said as i walked up the porch to the door, i pulled my gun out pointing it at him he held up his hands.

"Shut yo ass up" he nodded this nigga was already crying!

I knocked on the door and i heard a some yell they were coming. The door swung open revealing a short light skinned girl, she had a nice shape but since she was chris sister i ain't even interested and cause i got Dezyre, of course.

"Can i help you?" he asked with a slight attitude i nodded snatching the other guy by his shirt pulling him in with me. She closed the door, good thing this house wasn't really in a neighborhood, it was the real country side of georgia where the house were like a mile or two apart.

I shot the guy twice and she tried to run but she realized it was nowhere for her to go. She held her hands up crying.

"Your brother is chris right?" i asked she nodded. "you got some rope?" she wemt into her room and came back out with some duct tape. I shook my head, i a got a chair still aiming my gun at her and taped her down. I pulled out the drive way before getting out and lighting the house on fire, i like to burn all evidence.

I drove away and i heard a faint scream before the house crumbled to the ground in flames. Of course some more fire trucks rushed to the house but i was headed out to eat or somehing.

   CHRIS' POV

I was laying on this hard ass bed i hate it here and i got fucking 15 more years! I sat up looking over at my cellmate when the police guard walked in.

"Chris important visit" he said i got up following him to an all white room to see my mother sitting there crying. I rushed to the table an sat down, when i saw that one of the security guards from the strip club was there too.

"Whats going on y'all"  i asked kind of scared to know what even happened.

"The club was burned down" the security guard started off i was astonished who the fuck burned down my shi- damn i already know.

"Your sister and cousin died in a fire" my mom cried i wanted to hug her and comfort her but they wouldn't allow me ti even do that, these police guards are fucking cruel man!

"Times up" one of the guards said pulling me up by my shirt.

"Ma imma fix this" i said bwfore they took me back o my cell.

Darious was all i could think about. Im kill that nigga along with Dezyre and maybe even Da'kari!

8:00 AM

DEZYRE'S POV

i woke up and ran to the bathroom throwing up, Darious came in after me pulling up my hair.

"Baby you ok?" he asked looking at me,i nodded standing up.

"Worst part about pregnancy is the throwing up and back hurting" i said brushing my teeth.

We took a shower together and handled the kids. "I see you got a new phone" i said smiling watching him text, he nodded and looked at me. He got a call I'm guessing from the hospital.

"wassup Jace...you want trice now.....you got her pregnant?!.....damn I'm on my way" he hung up the phone and went and put some shoes on, he dressed Trice so i decided to go with him. We got in the car and headed to the hospital.

About 20 minutes later we got there i hugged Jace and sat down with Kari. Trice got up on the bed laying with him.

"Dezyre pregnan too"  Jace looked over at me smiling."Damn you got knocked up too huh" I laughed alittle nodding.

"Kari birthday party this weekend we gonna try to head back to LA so my parents can be there" he nodded.

"I'll be out Wednesday we'll be back in time"

We sat for a while talking then we left. It was around 3 when Darious dropped me back home with Kari he said he wanted to go car shopping but i didn't believe that but i wasn't gonna get stressed out either

VOTE

COMMENT

THANK YOUU