Chapter 23

DARIOUS' POV

I woke up around 3 am, I was thinking about moving on now, i guess when chris get out I'll handle him myself but i doubt he'll be out in a while since he the leader of a gang and a whole lot of other stuff. I shook Dezyre till she woke up.

"Darious what man its not even daylight yet" she whined.

"I'm hungry"  i said sitting up looking over her shoulder, she rolled her eyes snuggling under the covers.

"You can get up and get you something to eat or something" she rolled over to face me, i kissed her.

"I'm ready to move now I'm creeped out living next to dead people i know y'all ain't clean nothing up" I smiled, she was falling right back asleep.

"So you not cooking breakfast?" i asked making her wake up and mug me, i shrugged getting up going to cook something when i heard her get up.

"What you making first?" she asked, her greedy ass if i cook i gotta cook for both of us.

"I was thinking about going to Ihop actually" i lied, i knew she wuld probaly get excited.

"really?!" she asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Nope" i smirked going in the kitchen she followed sitting on the counter.

"You know you look a mess when you wake up...you know that right?" i asked she rolled her eyes shooting a bird.

"Way to boost self confidence" she said folding her arms.

"Aw want me to give you a spa day and pamper you baby" i asked sarcastically knowing the answer would be yes anyway.

"well actually i-"

"no" i interrupted looking at her.

"Your so mean but sice you don't wanna do that for the mother of your child i can pay for it" sherolled her eyes again staring at me.

"Only reason i said no is cause after tomorrow we leaving back to my place and why pay when you get it for free there?"

"You have a spa?" she asked getting excited again, i shook my head.

"I got this lady that does massages at my house for free anytime i call her"

She frowned "so you let her give you head so you can get a free massage huh?" she accusing already but to tell the truth the first few months thats how it went.

"Naw she just be there you ain't got shit to worry bout i swear on Dakari...." i trailed off knowing she definitely bout to go off.

"Why you gotta swear on him?! if i find out some shit been going on between y'all two that's yo dick" I nodded watching her walk off. I ain't know having a baby can make a girl so crazy! Dezyre used to be that shy girl in the group but a freak on the shets and believe me i know...

DEZYRE'S POV

I walked back in the room laying down, i bet Darious been fucking that trick. I sat up to see Darious standing over me, he leaned down and kissed me adding tongue automatically and i kissed him back smiling.

"You always do that when you know i'm mad at you" he smirked kissing me again and getting on me.

"I got an even better way to make up everything i did to you" he said smirking and rubbing my cheek.

"What is it?" i asked biting my lip he laid me back slowly stripping the clothes off of her

(ON THIS part ONLY THIS PART WILL BE FROM NARRATOR POV)

He kissed down her cheek and traced her jawline with his tongue. He was excited and already ready to take on the full surprises her body had to offer. Dezyre was debating on whether she should let him in or not but she didn't know. Darious kissed down to her boobs playing with her nipple taking on breast in his mouth while playing with the other. He switched sides each time before kissing down her stomach and spreading her legs.

"wait" Dezyre said with hesistation, he looked at her seeing the fear in her eyes.

"I'll go easy on you" he reassured smiling at her before going to work.

Dezyre moaned out his named quietly making sure not to wake Dakari. He flicked her clit with his tongue sliding two fingers inside of her thrusting them in. Dezyre was close to cumming and tried squirming away but Darious pulled her right back to him.

"I'm gonna cum" Dezyre moaned grabbing his head pulling him closer.

She came into his mouth while he licked up all her juices kissing back up her body to her neck giving her love bites. She moaned his name reaching her hand into his boxers grabbing his manhood which was already hard. She slowly stroked him as the passionately kissed. He laid her back gently pinning her hands over her head and slowly sliding in.

She was worried and quickly stopped him shaking her head. "This isn't a good idea darious" she said sitting up.

"Naw you can take it baby" he said sliding the head in making her moan out in pain and pleasure. He slowly pushed his way in until he was half way in.

"Leave it like that" she begged, Darious wanted her to take all of his dick so it could be more pleasurable but he knew how Dezyre was and decided to be grateful he was even having sex with her.

He slowly began thrusting inside of her watching the facial expressions she mad as he groaned in pleasure. Dezyre gripped his waist as he sped up once she had gotten used to it. She pulled him down close to her embracing him clawing into his back. She moaned his name wrapping her legs around him tightly, she never wanted to let go and she'd never felt so much pleasure since she'd lost her virginity.

"Don't stop" she moaned into his ear as he released himself inside her with no warnings.

Neither of them had realized that Darious had no condom on, and they went at it for an hour before taking a shower together, changing the sheets and cuddling each other going to sleep. Little did Dezyre know, there had probaly been a possibility of her getting pregnant.

(ALRIGHT BACK TO THE POVS)

DEZYRE'S POV

I woke up and slid out if bed checking the time, it was 12 noon already damn! Darious was still sleep of cpurse since we both wore each other out last night or real early this morning. I did my hygiene and headed in the kitchen to cook breakfast. I was standing at the stove flipping pancakes when Darious came up behind me wrapping his arns around me.

"Hey baby" he smiled kissing my cheek and aitting on the counter.

"Hey" i said shyly, shit i felt like highschool all over again, it was something about that morning after that just made me feel some type if way.

"So uhm after breakfast Jace gonna come pick me up and we gonna go handle them girls that kidnapped him...maybe we could go out to dinner afterwards as a goodbye thing to Georgia"

I nodded putting the last pancakes on a plate and putting it on the stove. I fixed Da'Kari's milk and went to wake him up. He whined taking the milk drinking it. I picked him up taking him out the crib. His grumpy ass don't wanna be bothered today.

He crawled to the couch while i followed him and struggled to get up on the cushion. I tried helping him but he didn't want any. 'Boys'  I thought shaking my head. I sat with Darious and we ate and talked for about a hour playing around before Jace showed up.

COMMENT VOTE

LOL I FELT REALLY AWKARD DURING THAT INTIMATE PART FOR SOME REASON