Chapter 9

DREAM'S POV

I was sitting backstage waiting on my turn, it gets boring having to just sit here and watch them strip when i wanna have my own fun out there. I guess i shouldn't complain though since i get to end the show. I went out to help serve drinks until i saw the dude from the mall sitting there watching. I tried to walk away until he caught me asking for a drink.

"Damn!" i whispered under my breath turning around. I tried to keep my head down so he couldn't see but of course he still saw me.

"look what we have here" he said smiling and taking a drink.

"what are you talking about" I rolled my eyes.

"First the mall now the strip club we must be ment for each other baby" he said standing up taking the tray and passing it to his friend.

He lifted my chin to look in my eyes and stopped for a second."Dezyre?!" he sounded so scared to see it was me.

"Yes" i said holding my head up high with pride.

"Oh my god..." he said almost in a whisper still staring at me, he rubbed my cheek i guess to make sure he was really seeing me.

"I gotta go....Darious" i told him taking the tray from his friend and running backstage. My heart was pounding my mind was racing and I  could barely focus. My emotions mixed together making me sad and happy at the same time. In tears, i set the tray down walking to Chris' office.

"Hey baby girl you ok?" he asked looking at me strange.

"Da'Kari's dad is out there..." was all i could say.

"good put his ass on child support!" he said going back to work."Did he hurt you?" he added pausing again.

"No he remembered me....I'm so overwhelmed" i plopped down in the chair staring off into space for 20 minutes until i heard chris calling me.

"Dream get ready you're up you ready the guys are waiting" I snapped out of it, going infront of the curtains and waiting for the girl to come off stage. When she finally did the dj turned down the music to introduce me.

DARIOUS' POV

I sat there in a daze, why is she a stripper? Out of all things for her to do....who was that baby if she here doing this. I was still sitting there watching the girl go off stage but where is Dezyre?

"Told ya that was her" Jace said smilin at me.

I couldn't even argue with him right now im just shocked about this.

"Our next dancer sure knows how to move, she'll put you in a daze when you see her hips shake from side to side, the beautiful Egyptian princess and the finale of tonight's shooww, give it up for Ms.DREAM!!" All these niggas started cheering as Dezyre walked out to the pole and i could see they had all lights on her.

Damn, she must be really good at this. I looked over to see Jace ass nearly slobbing at the site of her. I couldn't ie she was beyond sexy with what she had on. I placed a stack of hundreds on the stage as she was dancing. She was so graceful, even as a stripper she looked like an angel.

DREAM'S POV

I was doing my thing when me and Darious' eyes met. I could tell he was surprised but he caused this for me and i gotta do what i gotta do. He had placed a stack of money up on the stage while i was doing my tricks on the pole. Money was coming left and right but i just felt strange knowing he was out there watching me.

15 minutes later

I gathered my money and walked backstage to see all the other girls mugging me hard. I laughed in their faces walking back down the hallway when out of nowhere Darious pinned me against the wall.

"you can't be back here" i whisper yelled at him.

"We need to talk like now" he said sternly.

"Darious you can't be back here I'll talk to you later." I got out of his grip going into a private room to count my money and I could feel his eyes burning holes in my back making me walk faster.

I got to the room and closed and locked the door. I kicked off my heels plopping on the couch and beginning to count everything.

When i was done i had made 2.5k, which was rent food and enough for my savings towards LA! I smiled gathering my stuff and stashed it in my bag hidden in Chris' office. I put back on my heels and walked out to find Darious. While at it i was being congratulated  and flirted with for my performance. Finally i found Him sitting talking to some other guys, i walked up tapping him.

"Hey..." i said uncomfortably.

"Damn man this all you?" some guy asked,Darious just shrugged which kind of pissed me off.

"Private dance"he said not even greeting me, i just pulled him to a back room.

"No touching" the security guard warned as we entered the room.

"So Dezyre" he said pulling me beside him on the couch.