chapter 13

DREAM'S POV

Darious came back into the room and got in the bed continuing where he left out by kissing me. He slowly slid his tongue into my mouth pulling me closer. I was enjoying it but i had to stop myself. I placed my hands on his chest pushing him away.

"Do you need to sleep on the couch?" I asked jokingly.

"Hell nah im sleeping right here with you" He pulled me close to him kissing my neck.

"i wanna wait a while" i moved away from him some but he still came closer.

"Why?" he asked kissing my neck again.

"I told you I'm not stable with my job and stuff so i don't need no more kids right now"

"what if i wear a condom?" he asked, his voice was full of hope.

"Im sorry but last time i checked no ment no this ain't opposite day"

"Bet you want some dick though" he added on still trying to persuade me.

"Get up go sleep on the couch you not bout to molest me in my sleep" I sat up looking at him, he was just laughing.

"you really think you can make me get up?"

"well no but its no harm in trying." I said pushing him hard as i can. Of course he barely moved and was still laughing. I went to plan b and began beating on him.

"Alright alright damn but you gone miss me" He got up kissing me pulling my covers and pillow with him.

"Really Darious" i asked getting uo following him.

"What" he said smiling turning to me.

"Give me my stuff" I reached my hand out but he just kept walking. "Da'kari is sleep man give me my stuff" I whined jumping on his back.

"You good ma get down before you hurt ya self"

"Oh my gosh" I rolled my eyes getting down and getting infront of him.

I grabbed his manhood making him get alittle weak. I snatched the covers running to my room. He chased right after me and we ended up jumping on the bed at the same time and Of course we ended up having a make out session which ended quickly after he started to let his hands roam my body.

IN THE MORNING

I got up at 8 to see darious sprawled out still sleeping on the bed until i realized i was on the edge. I went to the bathroom and took a shower doing my hygene stuff and sliding on a big shirt that came mid thigh. I went to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. When i took the bacon out the oven i hear Darious run in.

"It smell good as fuck in here" he yawned coming over to me.

"Go wake up your son, heat the bottle u and bring him in here"

"It's too early to be waking him up let him rest"

"whatever can i ask you a favor?"

"yea what is it"

"Me and my coworker going out today and uhm i was wondering if you could take Da'kari with you....ya know for father son time?"

DARIOUS' POV

I really don't wanna take him with me i got buisness to handle, stuff to do but its to make her happy.

"sure i can do that" i smiled sitting on the couch. I guess it would be good to get him since i still gotta go get this test done.

After about 20 minutes Da'kari was up and i had to go feed him. I was sitting on the counter holding him while he was leaned back drinking the milk. I couldn't help but check Dezyre out. If she telling the truth about not fucking anbody but me she must be tight as fuck! It's wrong to use people depending on the situation but right now her body was all i wanted. I was so into staring at her that i hadn't noticed Da'kari was done with his milk.

"He's done" Dezyre said turning to me, damn how she know? I looked down to see he actually was finish.

"Do he gotta be burped or something?" i asked confused.

"Nope" she said taking the bottle from him."food ready" I got doen from the counter and sat him down on the floor. He crawled away back into his room, i wonder whats up with that? We sat down eating and talking like last time.

"so why does he go in his room instead of playing out here?" I asked curiously.

"All his toys are in there usually he brings some out and i turn on the tv for him though....he's kind of a shy baby around strangers"

"Oh you gotta work tonight?"

"no thank god" She looked over at me and smiled. "You eanna give mommy a break and keep him over night?"

Psh she might've tried me, i came here for vacation Not to be taking care of a baby that's probaly mine. For some reason i can't bring myself to believe I'm the only oerson she been with, Its just hard.

After breakfast we relaxed for a while watching a movie and chilling. Y'all know i had to say yea to having Da'kari spending the night. Maybe after ir found out whether he mine or not I'll be able to actually relax and bond with him. It was getting closer to the time that Dezyre had to get ready so i got my stuff together while she got dressed. I went to Da'Kari's room and got a bag to pack his things. I opened his closet and like i said; he was swagged out for real! He had custom made clothes along with the highest branded names i bet blue ivy ain't even wearing the shit he got!

I packed him about 4 outfits cause you never know, and some swim trunks since I'll probably take him to the hotel pool. Dezyre came in there looking all sexy like damn! She had on a highwaisted bleached jean shorts with a black and gold queen bitch shirt along with golden strapped heels, her hair was flat ironed straight and she had on lip gloss and some perfume. I dropped the bag staring at her.

"I look ok right" She asked bitting her lip uncomfortably.

"You look perfect bae" was all i could say. She smiled going to the kitchen fixing everything up.

After everything was packed and ready she got Da'kari while i got his bags. I drove to the hotel where the condo was at. Hopefully Jace is home cause i can't be locked out my car and the place.

25 MINUTES LATER

I was pulling into the driveway, thank god he here still.

"Need me to walk you up?" she ask reaching back unbuckling the car seat.

"Naw wait down here" i said getting out. I jogged upstairs to the condo and knocked.

"Who is it" I heard jace say, from the sound of his voice he probaly drunk.

"Nigga hurry up and open the door" i said knocking again.

Five minutes later he finally opened it i pulled him downstairs and we got the stuff situated in the place. I kissed Dezyre and headed upstairs...this should be interesting.