chapter 5

DREAM'S POV

I was walking into the children's store when i heard my name being called by a deep voice. I turned around to see Malik, oh god i put on a fake smile as he ran over to me with some other guy.

"How lil man doing" he said pointing over at Da'kari.

"he's fine, what you want?" i asked looking over at the other dude, i swear some guys be thirstier than hoes be.

"fiesty"the other guy purred smiling.

"Can yall back the fuck up since it ain't nothing to be said I'm trying to spend time with my baby" I rolled the stroller into the store going straight to the boy section. I picked out Da'kari new different color shirts, onsies, and cargo shorts, and jeans heading to the check out line. After i paid i went over to the kid footlocker to get shoes that matched the outfits even though he probaly already had shoes for it but he could use some more.

I was walking out when i bumped into chris, he smiled hugging me and picking up Da'kari.

"Lil man swagged out today"he laughed holding Da'kari close.

I just laughed along with him watching him play and talk with my baby. Chris seems like he would be a great father but he's all about money and bitches with him. He's 6'2 milk chocolate with a couple tattoos along his chest and arms. He's ripped and buff but not huge, and he has wavy hair with grey eyes that girls melt for when he looks at him. I'd never really thought of him in that way before until now...

"Dream.....Dezyre..."he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I was saying did you have sombody to watch him tonight it's gonna be packed and we saved the best for last which is you.." he trailed off staring at me.

"yea my neighbor has him" i said watching him put Da'kari back in his stroller since he had fallen asleep. After he was all strapped in chris stepped closer to me towering over me while i looked up at him He slowly got down to my height and into my face like nobody was around and to be honest that's how it felt.

"Ya know dezyre i been watching you for a while now and i think i like what I've been seeing" he was staring into my eyes now and i could feel myself getting nervous. I said nothing so he just decided to continue but that continuing wasn't talking and his lips connected with me for a kiss that was.....different.....a different that i liked.

I pulled away grabbing the stroller and speeding away to the food court. "You're not ready for a relationship Dezyre" i told myself.

DARIOUS' POV

After we went to the store we went to the hotel room and put everything up then head back to the mall. I was happier than a motherfucker cause im bout to get some pussy not to sound thirsty or some shit but some Georgia Pussy!

"Nigga why you smiling what you did?" Jase asked looking over at me.

"thinking...if i like it here im moving" I said still smiling.

"i gotta babymama and a kid shit i ain't moving nowhere with that" he said sounding alil sorry.

"told you don't get nobody pregnant cause shit i don't want kids like i was telling you before"

"well what if you got amber pregnant then what"

Shit that was something to think about. I ain't ready and if i had kid that would change my whole life. I pulled into a parking spot still thinking about an answer for jace. We walked through the food court and some a bad ass bitch sitting there but you wanna know the something? She had a kid...