Chapter 14

DARIOUS' POV

I swear this shit is hard as fuck! At one point Kari wants juice then he wants milk next thing i know he's just crying like what the fuck?! Jace ain't making it no better by giving him chocolate and going down to the lobby to buy him more candy and i know he probaly ain't gonna sleep tonight. Right now i was trying to play with him to keep him occupied but this shit wasn't working.

"Look Da'kari i got a bear you wanna play with it c'mon" i said waving a teddy bear infront of him.

"No!" he yelled swatting at the bear, gosh damn man.

"You hungry you want some candy?" Jace asked coming into the room with extremes, skittles, snickers, and hersey bars who this nigga think he feeding that to? Not Da'kari.

"Nigga if you don't take that shit back he ain't eating that already bad enough damnit" i snapped snatching the candy about to throw it away.

"You're not you when you're  hungry Darious.... eat a snickers"he joked and i couldn't help but laugh.

"Doing a damn snickers commercial are you serious help me man you got a kid"

"That's your child you never had to babysit my child so hell naw" he went in the other room closing the door and laying down. Lazy ass nigga.

"Da'kari let's play c'mon lil man" i said following him to the living room part.

He stopped sitting on the ground staring up at me. I slowly walked over to him picking him up and he fucking slaps me what the fuck wrong with him?

"Aye naw nah listen you ain't bout to be hitting me i will whoop yo ass in a heartbeat calm yo ass down and go to timeout" i snapped putting him down.

Here comes the crying, I walked away and went to the kitchen to get something to drink when he followed me reaching for me. I shook my head picking him up and going back to the room.

"You gonna be good for me?" i asked sitting on the bed with him. He nodded his head laying back and falling asleep. I hope he go to sleep at night too. I laid back and took a nap with him, it's only been an hour since dezyre left but it seemed like ages ago.

DREAM'S POV

I met Lilah in the parking lot of chillis, we hugged and walked in and got seated. As we looked over the menu we were able to make conversation.

"How's Da'kari where is he?" she asked looking up at me.

"he's fine he's with his dad I'm hoping he's ok....you think i should call?" i asked not taking my eyes from the menu.

"nah let them have their bonding time you just relax" she said smoothly.

Just as i was about to speak the waiter came up introducing his self, after ordering our drinks and food we sat in silence for a few moments before ehe broke it.

"Not to get real personal but did you fuck your babydaddy yet" she blurted out making me surprised.

"uhm no i want kids in the future Da'kari is enough for me to handle right now."i truthfully told her she was just smiling at me.

"What?" i asked smiling looking back at her.

"Just thinking about something thats all."she replied.

I got up going to the bathroom and dialing Darious' number. No answer What could they be doing that i get no answer. Now I'm worried something could've happened to them and here i am having lucnh with a coworker. I went back sitting down and by now our food was being delivered to our table. Me and Lilah talked and ate but i was worried sick about Da'kari.

just a short something update tomorrow or monday depending on whats happening, sorry for mistakes. im really tired right now