chapter 8

DREAM'S POV

I arrived early to the club and i was actually glad. I went to the dressing room putting egyptian outfit(picture available) . I got dressed and did my make up flat ironing my hair bone straight. After i was done i went and practiced my routine and since i was planning on getting more money than i had before i had to do the best routine out of everyone, thank god i as the finale. When some strippers started comin in i immediately stopped they wasn't about to steal none of my moves. I went to Chris' office and sat down waiting for the place to open.

"Damn baby you looking good"i heard chris say as he came up behind me. He ran his hand down my cheek as i looked at him.

"thanks" i said still looking up at him, he leaned down kissing me before he was interrupted by Kora stank ass.

"thought you said there were no relationships with you any of the workers"she said looking from me to chris.

"why the fuck you worried about it get yo ass in the dressing room"he ordered, she rolled her eyes still standing there.

"you wasn't saying that when you got me pregnant two years ago..." I was so damn surprised no wonder she be watching me and him. He snatched her arm yanking her out. After waiting five minutes i decided to go watch the other strippers since everything had already started. It was about 25 of us and out of all people I was last. This is gonna be a long night.

DARIOUS' POV

We most likely gonna be late and i was deciding. if i should just go ornot. All jace dois call kendra bitch ass and it take up everything i planned. Soon as i was about to get up he came out the other room.

"i think you should turn off your phone kendra doing this shit on purpose" i said.

"you right" he turn his phone and put it in the drawer.

He got dressed and we headed out to the club. "Don't get you another babymama Jace, be more like me wrap it up dont go raw."

"nigga you got a kid cause that baby Dezyre had wa yours!"

"What makes you so sure that was Dezyre?That baby on resembled me we ain't look like twins!" i said in defense.

"Man whatever if that's Dezyre then thats a chance of the baby being yours that's all im saying" he sighed.

"Whatever i know how to wrap it up and when i fucked her thats what i did!" I said, i know damn well that ain't Dezyre cause first she probaly would've been all over me and second she had a baby Dezyre ain't even really won't kids at the time from what she told me. Now he got me pissed off already. He pulled into the parking lot and we got out, this place is huge never seen a strip club like it. We walked inside to see half naked strippers walking around serving drinks a girl up on stage stripping, I was in paradise for real!