chapter 21

JACE'S POV

So I'm still sitting here trying to figure out why the hell im here in the first place. I'm bout tired of these bitches all over me, although i like it but enough is enough sometimes.

"Jace we got a little plan for you to do since Amber and Chris both turned up missing" I froze u right there amber bitch ass had something to do with this but i had to ay along to get out of here.

"You kill Darious bring me the child and kill this girl named Dream or whatever her name is" she slowly passed the gun to me, and i just took it plus it looked pretty cool shit she just got robbed of her gun.

"This got a silencer on it?" i asked looking at her, she smirked.

"Yep" she got up off me then paused. "I need Da'kari in three weeks" she said knocking on the door.

"Wait whats in it for me?" i asked getting up coming to her.

"You get to keep your life and you get Money from Amber she's working on the gang now." I knew amber had something to do with this but i guess that's cool.

"Anything else i need to know?" I asked. " She nodded and gave me an address to some apartments.

"A guy named Malik his grandma lives there go to this address and wait he should be over there around 12 p.m." I nodded and Fay unlocked the door, she gave me my clothes. I got dressed and headed back to the condo, at least they let me use they car.

DEZYRE'S POV

We been driving for an hour now and I'm tired of sitting here, everytime i ask Darious where we going he just ignores me or turns up the radio. Kari was in the backseat sleeping and everything was boring.

"Can you tell me where we going" i snapped at him.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" he snapped bac, i slapped him turning away. Bitch ass. It started raining and now he really got mad i laughed listening to him rant.

"I hate mother nature just fuck up all my damn plan and yo ass over there laughing ain't shit funny i was taking you to a lunch cruise we ain't going since it raining" he looked over and smirked at me seeing i had a blank face.

"I guess that's just great huh?" i rolled my eyes as he turned the car around. "Where we going now" i asked looking over at him.

"McDonald's"  he shrugged glancing at me.

"Take me to burger king then" i said rolling my eyes again.

"Fuck burger king McDonald's is where we going!"

"Fine stop the car me and Kari will walk to burger king"

"No the fuck you no bour to have my son out the in the fucking rain you get out!"

"I think you forgetting something" i smirked he was lost.

"what is it?" he asked curiously.

"this my car nigga now you get out" I said still smirking.

"Fuck you then" he snapped getting out, I laughed watching him get out.

"You can come baby" i called after him and he didn't hesitate about it either. He slid back in the seat soaked and drove off outting the air conditoner on to heat. We ended up going to burger king but he wanted to be stubborn and not eat anything. I let Da'kari have a little bit of fries and ate my burger.

"They ain't that good ovwr there smacking" he said looking over at me.

"If you gone be grumpy go to McDonald's damn! so childish!" he smiled driving to McDonald's ordering half the menu. We drove up to the window and some hoe wanted to flirt until she saw me mugging her. She rolled her eyes and gave him his change and we pulled up to the next window.

"You always tripping" here he go starting something again.

"Darious you need to shut the fuck up damn!" i almost yelled.

"Naw you act like i wanted a fucking McDonald's bitch i set my standards higher than that like strippers" he smirked i punched him right in the face and soon as he was about to react the other lady came and handed him his food.

"Your such an asshole" i said as he drove off.

"I don't want you coming back to L.A. with me" he said out of nowhere.

"Fine with me i got enough money to pay for my own tickets now" i shot back at him."And you can take your ass back to your fucking hotel room and we can act like we never met"

"Fine then...." he trailed off then looked back at Da'kari."I still wanna see him" he said looking back at me. I nodded looking straight ahead i could feel him staring at me but i just didn't say anything. We sat awkardly in silence for the right back to my apartment of course his ass had to eat first i guess thats ok.

I went in the room and stripped down naked and put on a robe. I saw him standing in the doorway staring at me.

"Baby I'm sorry" he said coming over to me.

"Mmm" i looked through my drawer for some underwear, he wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck repeatedly.

"Move Darious!" i laughed trying to get out of his reach.

"Baby show ya man some love" I turned around and gave him a long passionate kiss grabbing one of his shirts out his suitcase and going in the bathroom closing and locking the door. He should be ok out there watching Da'kari.