chapter 38

DEZYRE'S POV

I sat on the bed and rubbed my stomach until stacy came in, i glared at him but he didn't get the memo of backing the fuck off.

"You ruined his first birthday you know that right?" i said calmly not looking at him.

"Baby I'm sorry..."he trailed off.

"Don't call me that can you just leave stacy you've caused enough shit to happen" he nodded and got up leaving. I went to Darious sitting on the couch. "Baby i gotta tell you something" he looked at me then looked away.

"Ever since at the store stacy been trying to get with me he walked in on me getting dressed and he's tried kiss me multiple times" he looked at me with wide eyes he probaly wanted to explode.

"Imma kill that nigga" he said getting up but i pulled him right back down next to me.

"Don't worry about it just try to keep him away from me." i stroked his cheek then kissed him going to get Kari ready for bed at least he had fun thats all that mattered!

FIVE MONTHS LATER

DEZYRE'S POV

I feel like a fuckng air blimp i can't do anything by myself that includeds bending down, i get tired almost everytime i move and my back is killing me! Today was the day that i had my appointment to find out gender since i was now 5 months into pregnancy. I'm actually really nervous about this but i don't want it to be a surprise at birth. I brushed my teeth and showered going into my closet putting on a sun dress. My stomach was poking out already and i felt like poking a needle inside me and exploding.

I got kari and dressed him then took him downstairs to eat. Darious was leaning against the counter texting so i sat to the table and ate.

"I can't go with you to the appointment" i looked t him crazy the whole point was for us to go together.

"Why not Daious?" i asked, he stared at me with a concentrated look. "Fine fucking asshole" i got up walking away struggling to put on sandals so i put on flip flops instead.

I can't believe him i gotta go by mself cause his ass probaly going to the trap. I was cursing under my breath when he walked in. "I'm sorry baby but this meeting is important" he came and sat by me.

"Yea more important than finding out the gender of your baby" i said sarcastically

"Im glad you understand" he kissed my forehead walking away, he's an idiot.

I got and put my hair in a bun putting on lip gloss and some lip gloss. I put Kari in his carseat and got in the passenger side waiting for Darious to come get in. I guess me and Kari had be dropped off just in case of stacy or whatever. But guess what the fuck happen when you mention stacy name and he pops up out of mid air. He got in the car smiling and looked at me.

"Hola bonita you going to your appointment right" he smiled starting rhe car.

"Stacy where the fuck dis you come from get out the car" he ain't listen so I'll jut explain it to Darius later.

We walked in the doctors office he signed me in while i sat down. Kari was in the play area with other kids. "Did you ever explain how the hell you was even in the gate everything got security codes or something"

"well typical thug or whatever he calls himself puts the password as somebody important birthday i put in his mamas i got access snuck in the house got the keys came to you and now we here now" i stared at him crazy.

"You know what fuck it I'm too pregnant for this" he laughed i just laid back and rubbed my stomach.

DARIOUS' POV

I came outside to find the car gone, damn she couldn't wait for me?! I ain't think she would be that mad. I went in the house and got the keys to my other car and headed to the trap.

I got there 20 minutes later everybody was running around doing shit.

"whats wrong" i asked watching two guys run in the back yard.

"Jace beat endra to death she tried to kidnap Trice you know she like the second princess of the place Kari is the prince then whatever this new baby is and then you got baby T or should i call her Lil T she got a thug name to you wa-"

"nah I'm good where Jace he ain't crying right" they all shrugged i went upstairs to see jace pacing.

"You alright?" i asked he looked at me and rushed over.

"I just killed a pregnant lady" he yelled shaking me.

"Don't worry about it man she was going to hell anyways" he was still pacing so i just left him. I went in a drawer and got some stuff.

"Ayo boss stacy said he left something fr you" i instantly shot up.

"The fuxk stacy doing here?!? i told y'all asse keep him away" i yelled but jace paused defending that nigga.

"Stacy cool peeps darious you need to calm down man"

"who side you on mine or Stacy ?!" he got queit and just sat down. I nodded sitting siwn and rhe guy gave me a pack of coke. I ain't gone lie i wasn't expecting this at all.

"Imma keep this in my office" i said looking back at him.

"You snorting now?!" Jace asked looking at me, i just slightly nodded cause i don't know if this real deal or not!

DEZYRE'S POV

I was called to the back, stacy got Kari and we followed the doctor, now that i'm here i don'tvwant stacy back here i feel awkward since its not Darious instead.

"I'm doctor Thomas I'll be doing the appointment are you ready?" i nodded laying back.

He pulled up my shirt putting the gel on it and began rubbing the thing around on my stomach starting from the head down. I watched the screen waiting for a chance to see the gender.

"Looks like you're having a girl" i smiled my wish came true but even if it was a boy I'd still be happy.

He grabbed a rag and wiped my stomach off, i pulled my shirt down and waited.

"Mommy" Kari said reaching for me.

"Not yet be a big boy" he frowned kicking the chair i was on.

"Kari" i warned he sat on the seat.

Eventually the doctors came in and gave me pictures and some more papers for rhe next appointment. We walked out, stacy took the car though. I went back in the house and soaked in a nice bubble bath with Kari. I was relaxed alittle bit at least.

VOTE

COMMENT-STACY?

DARIOUS DIDN'T SUPPORT DEZYRE?

THANK YOUU