15

Chapter 15 - tea and macaroons

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

   "Come in" a voice said from the inside, "well.. I don't know why he also called upon you.. I mean I have nothing to hide.."

   "My dad has guys spying for him 24/7 so please-" she pauses, "it's okay Clarion. People said I'm good with words" he smirked, "gosh don't be too cocky.. you will jinx it."

   "Oh yeah and don't try to hide anything from my dad, he'll see right through you. Just keep it natural and honest huh?" She asked while the footballer nodded, "okay good."

   And with that the door pushed open, "done with the pep talk? My dear daughter?" The chairman asked furrowing his eyebrows.

   Neymar still couldn't shake the fact that the male standing before him looks alike the male back in brazil, Elliot elswood.

   "Come in" Julius ordered. The twosome sat down on the giant sofa, "The names Julius elswood, current chairman of the Elswood industries.." he said.

   "But everybody knows that right?" The chairman asked, "how are you Clarion? Have you think about my offer?" He asked, "n-no I haven't-"

   "Make tea" the chairman ordered, "I believe, we have maids to do that." She stated, "the kitchen is right there, or don't tell me you're really that lazy to make it yourself.?" He provoked.

   Clarion blushed and caught a glimpse of neymar who was staring at her, "don't talk nonsense behind my back." And with that she left.

   "Now.." the chairman cleared his throat, "how much do you make a week, child?" Julius asked.

   "Excuse me?" He asked, "just answer the damn question" Julius said, "£150,000 a week sir" Neymar answered.

   "Well you passed the first test, so.. are you interested in my daughter?" He asked, "sir for all due respect, why are you asking me all this questions?" Neymar asked.

   "You know I'm getting old. I wouldn't live forever, and it's probably the best time to retire." The chairman said making neymar realize how much white hair he had.

   "So what are you-"

   "If you are serious, just ask her to marry you godamit, we all know claire likes you too. And then you can be my successor."

   "Wait, Claire likes me?" Neymar asked. "Really? You're really oblivious and it's awfully annoying, someone needs to give you a little push. Tsk tsk" the chairman sigh.

   "You know.. like what Beyoncé used to say.. if you like it then you should've put a ring on it. Before I assigned Clarion to someone else."

   "Do you want that to happen?" He added.

   "No sir." Neymar shook his head, "then propose to her godamit! I want to hold a grandchild!" He blurted out.

   "Wait.. oh I get it, all those successor crap, you just wanted a grandson huh?" Neymar asked.

   "You know it already started getting fishy when you said you wanted a successor, I mean why does it have to be me? Why not point Clarion to be one instead." Neymar smirked.

   "Oh shut up! You just don't get it when you are at company parties and seeing your friends arrived with grandchildren with them!" The chairman argued looking away embarrassed.

   "Chairman" neymar called.

   "What?"

   "Boy or girl?"

   "Miss elswood, someones here to see you

   "Miss elswood, someones here to see you." Charles said, "wait a minute, I'm busy" she said looking down at the papers.

   Might as well help a bit while she's at the Elswood main estate, "she said she's you're old friend from mexico."

   "Ah! Is it carlos esteban julio ricardo ramirez? I miss that b*stard, let him in." She said beaming.

   "Wait it's not carlos.. he looks more like a girl to me.." Charles said, "now now Charles, we can't judge a person by its genitals, maybe its still the same old car- you're nor carlos" Clarion scowled.

   "It's bruna marquizine and I believe you are sitting in my place.." she glared back, "you? Sitting here? I never knew that I had a sis-"

   "No what I meant was the position to be neymars girlfriend.!" She screamed making clarion flinch, "oh my god, you came all this way only to say that?!"

   "How did you even get this far??" Clarions eyes landed on the girls chest, "oh.. I've figured.."