12

Chapter 12 - fashion show

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

   "You can do this C-Clarion.. you can.." she stuttered praying softly. Her being the opening model? If she messed this up the whole show would look bad.

   Carrying the other angels burden and expectations upon her wasn't easy. "Oh god I can't-" she shrugged emotionally wrecked.

   "Hey, you're going to do just fine.." Miranda walked up to he,
"Yeah.. You just have to relax.. play with the crowd little bit.."

   "I've been doing this for years and I assure you this would be enjoyable" adrianna lima gave her a genuine smile.

   "But then again if you mess up it will be so embarrassing.." Cara said, "It's your first time modeling on vs right?" Cara asked.

   Clarion flinched in terror, "You're not helping" Candice sighed, "well.. Just do your best okay..?it's okay to make rookie mistakes." Cara gave her a warm smile.

   "your boyfriend is going to come right? Well use him as your motivation.." Cara added, "Who?" Clarion asked confused.

   "That soccer player duhh" she chuckled, "Neymar Jr" Miranda stated, "Ah well.. I don't know if he could come or not.. He's pretty busy lately" Clarion answered.

   "And by the way he is not my boyfriend." Clarion pointed out, "yeah that's what kim answered when I asked if she was dating kanye, now she's married with two kids" Cara laughed.

   Clarion made her way to the stage earning cheers from the crowd, she scanned the crowd trying to find neymar and dylan possibly, her eyes traveled to neymar who was grinning from ear to ear

   And then theres dylan with rafella beside him, "CLAIRE!!" Dylan exclaimed making the cameras went to shoot him, Clarion giggled for a bit and continued her runway.

   Just then her eyes landed on another familiar figure. Tyler posey. Her dearest ex boyfriend.

   "I heard clarions the opening model for this one" dylan spoke, "aren't you excited?" He asked looking over at neymar

   "Of course I am, rafaella please stop staring at dylan like that, it is embarrassing" he added.

   "Oh my gosh stiles-" rafaella went to touch his face, "for the thirteenth time, not stiles" dylan said, "oh yeah dylan, are you real?" Rafaella asked.

   "This is 4D and I'm loving it" she stated, "hahah what the heck-" dylan cackled.

"There she is.. CLAIRE!!" Dylan exclaimed making people spun their heads towards them, "eekk, they're looking at us! You're crazy" rafaella hissed.

Neymar caught her gaze smiling softly making clarions smile grew wider, and then her gaze met another.

She seems shock, due to his curiousness he followed her gaze landing on a very familiar face, "Isn't that one of the actors from your favorite tv show?" He asked his sister.

"Ah! It's scott!" Rafaella beamed excited, "that's scott alright.. tyler posey." Dylan spoke.

"That's clarions ex? What is he doing here?" Rafaella frowned, "honestly, I'm not really sure." Dylan answered.

A while before that

"Oh sh*t I'm late!" Dylan exclaimed, "oh my gosh you're Stiles stilinski" a voice said, dylan spun around to see a beautiful face.

"Hi" he said, "I'm your biggest fan, well maybe not but maybe in brazil!" She beamed.

A cute fan wouldn't hurt anybody right? "Thank you, I appreciate that, why are you here for? Fashion?" He asked.

"Oh no no, I got invited by a friend, I heard she's a model here.. her names clarion.." rafaella trailed off, "oh! No way! She's my best friend! Who are you trying to take my place?" Dylan lifted her eyebrows, laughing after.

"Oh rafaella by the way, Neymar's sister" she shook his hand, "oh that explains a lot" dylan laughed, "well shall we?" He took out his hand which rafaella gladly take.

They got inside side by side but that's only when someone bumped into dylan, "hey watch where you're going" dylan scoffed.

The girl looked up for a moment mumbling a soft sorry earning a look from rafaella, "oh? Pleasant seeing you here bruna.."

"Had a fun time leaving my brother?"

a/n : all in favor of hating bruna say I.. "I"

 "I"