5

Chapter 5 - lunch date

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

   We finally arrived at the beach to see a breathtaking sight, "is this place booked for the whole shoot?" She asked him.

   "Yes it is.. So let's try to not waste any time because those people over there looks like they want their beach back" Chairman said earning a laugh from the crew.

   Clarion changed into a one piece sporty swim suit admiring herself in the mirror, "I looked amazing, I'm going to rock this shoot" she said to the mirror.

   It's like a tiny ritual, just came a long way. She exited the fitting room and into the beach, she already made her vision focused to Neymar who was already shirtless showing off his pecks.

   "You know, it's really rude to stare Claire, hey! That rhymed!" He chuckled, "I wasn't staring" she scoffed.

   "I was just looking at the sand right there.." She pointed at random sands, "The sand looks awfully normal to me" Neymar said sarcastically.

   "Shut up" She punched his arm lightly, "This is probably my first photo shoot with a girl.."

   "So please bare with me.." He spoke, "oh bullshit," she gritted her teeth, "no I'm serious, like a real beautiful model, I'm shaking." He stated.

   "You don't have to be nervous around me.." Clarion muttered, "just imagine me as your close relative" she offered.

   "Like rafaella?" He asked, "yeah whoever that is" she nodded, "she's my sister."

   "Good, that's a good start, try picturing that" Clarion beamed. "Yeah.. okay, here goes" he took a deep breath.

   "Beautiful!"

   "Wow! Loving the energy! Keep that up!"

   "More power, give me a fierce expression, Claire! Yes that's it!"

   "YASSS GURL WORK IT!"

   "Now Neymar put your hands around Claire's waist" the photographer directed.

   Neymar hesitated for a moment, "excuse me" he said, "No it's okay, I'm currently rafaella remember" Clarion chuckled.

   "I like the vibe how a sporty pic came up so smooth and editorial, it looks like you both are an actual couple!" The photographer said.

   "We are" Neymar grinned, "No we're not" she chuckled, "Quit messing around."

   "Hey a man can dream right?"