16

Chapter 16 - scandals

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

   "Neymar.. what is wrong? You haven't said a thing to me since our visit to my dads." She frowned, "er.. yeah.. well uhm." He said awkwardly.

   "Oh? What's with the usual I'm amazing and self confidence glow? Need me to boost it up again for y-"

   "Do you want to get married?" He asked.

   "Heheh, what?" Clarion asked confused. YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?! Neymar thought.

   "Dad told you about it huh? About me getting assigned to marry someone else.." she said awkwardly. "I don't want you falling for the wrong guy" neymar said keeping his eyes on the road.

   "And you are the right guy?" She snickered, "I suppose not everyone is perfect. And not everyone is fully good.. but I can assure you that I can protect you no matter what."

   "I will propose to you.. like legit propose to you in the future so better think of an answer from now huh?" He asked, "O-okay.." she said not denying the fact that she loves him back.

   "Great.." he pecked her cheeks slightly making the girl blush a hundred shades of red, "we're here."

   Clarion looked up to see her aparment, "r-right" she chuckled awkwardly slipping a bit of hair begind her ear.

   "So uhh bye..?"

   "God you are so awkward." Neymar grinned.

   "I'm not usually like this.. only with you.. hm" she nod before stepping out the car and walked away.

   Just as she stepped on one of the steps he yelled, "HEY!" Making clarion spun around in confusion.

"YES?!"

   "I LOVE YOU!" And with that he stepped on the gas and drove away, "well that was quite a confession.." Clarion mumbled walking up to her apartment.