2

Chapter 2 - soccer date

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

   "Where are we going?" She asked, "having a taste of brazil, and probably an vision for the shoot.." he said keeping his eyes on the road.

   "What's with the bag? It's huge- wait you're not going to kill me are you?" She joked, "no claire" he chuckled.

   "Just see whats in them" he offered, "may I?" She asked, "it's only a bag, you don't have to ask for my permission every time you wanted to do something."

   "I just like to have a little decency that's all" she shrugged opening the bag revealing a soccer jersey, "this is brazils national team uniform-"

   "Oh my, are we going to go to the stadium?" She asked, "we're already here" neymar said parking the car, "took you long enough, claire" he spoke.

   "This is the Corinthians arena itself.. The previous World Cup was held here" he spoke grabbing the bag from her lap.

   "Come on Claire" he gestured inside, "I.. I don't want to.." she blurted out. He stopped walking as he spun around, "why? Do you dislike futbol?" He asked slightly upset.

   "No, It's just.. Nevermind.. Let's go inside" She tried to do a convincing smile, "Great" he smiled back while they head inside.

   It's impolite to refuse such an offer and besides, Clarion knew she had to be closer with him for the upcoming photoshoot.

   "It's huge.." she said looking around the whole arena, "Pretty cool right?" He began to take off his shirt, "O-oh geez! Is that how boys are??" She said covering her eyes shyly.

   "What? I'm wearing my jersey underneath.." He spoke, "Oh right" She blushed a dozens shades of red, "we boys have manners too you know" he declared making clarion laugh. 

"So what are we doing again? Take a look around and leave?" She questioned, "Change into this" he gave her a brown paper bag.

   "What? What's this?" Clarion peered inside it to see a Barcelona jersey, Clarion started to feel memories coming back. She gulped at the sight, "Where's the changing room?"

   "Over there.." He pointed at a small door, "I'll be back." She said striding towards it.

   Clarion walked out to see Neymar juggling the ball but then pauses when his vision landed on the small figure

   "I.. I think this look doesn't suit me so well.." she said awkwardly, "Doesn't suit you?! Claire, you are rocking this look! I think I'm in love" he mumbled the last part but loud enough for her to hear.

   "Why thank you.." She said drifting her vision towards him, are those red tainted cheeks or is the weathers just hot that it made you sweaty?

  "Anyways.. Catch" Neymar kicked the ball up to have clarion catch it with her feet, "I'm not ready." She shrugged.

   "Whoa.. You have a very good reflex.." He stared at her clearly impressed , "Well.. To be honest.." Clarion dribbled the ball towards him.

   "I used to play soccer" Clarion confessed, to see neymar staring back at her in disbelief, "what made you stop?" 

   He somehow hit the nerve right there. She promised herself to never bring that up again.. but for a successful shoot? She just had to.

   "You know what..? I'll tell you when you beat me" She said, "are you kidding me?" Neymar laughed.

   "Challange accepted"