18

Chapter 18 - leaving

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

   "Claire what's the meaning of this?! Are you really leaving from the entertainment world..??" Dylan exclaimed.

   "There's no point in staying.. a world like that is not where I belong.. I'm such a fool to not have realize it sooner" she said

   "In fact.. we can't see each other anymore.. I have to keep my head low from now on, can't be friends with celebrities anymore.." she stated.

"Claire.. are the rumors that bad..?" Dylan asked warily, "Of course it is! I can't even leave my damn house without getting egg all over myself!" She snapped.

"And all those hate and hurtful comments on all of my social media.. just because of one f*cking picture." Clarion hissed.

"They treated me like trash! What's the point of staying?!"

"That is exactly how the entertainment world are, claire.. you know the pros and cons when you decided to join.."

   "I just don't know why you're resigning, Claire.. please don't leave.. it will never be the same without you again, you are one of my greatest friend.. and I don't want to lose you." He frowned.

"I have to Dylan.. it's the only way they'll stop.." clarion sighed gazing down at the floor, "Is this even you? Or the chairman talking to me..?" He questioned.

Clarion sighed as she stood up from her seat, "I'm speaking for the both of us."

━━ 1 WEEK LATER ━━

"Miss elswood someone's here to see you.." Carol called, "Yes, coral who is it..?" Clarion asked eyes glued to the laptop.

"It's carol.." the girl said, "Don't correct me" Clarion glared, fixing her glasses, "Where the heck is dalton, I would like to see him now please."

"Dalton is sent on a vacation by chairman." Carol said for the 100th time, "it's neymar, miss.. he's here. The football star neymar da si-" Carol pauses when she felt her bosses cold gaze on her.

"Hey, eyes off, that one is mine." Clarion said while she stood up from her chair, "does my father know about this?" Clarion asked.

"Yeah.. he's already with mr santos for the last two hours.." the girl said, "WHAT?! Coral for godsakes! Why didn't you tell me?" The blonde exclaimed.

"I'm sorry he told me not to.." carol said in a verge of crying, "alright alright sorry for yelling, I was just.. shook alright?"

Clarion gazes at her watch, "why the heck is he here?" She mumbled looking at the mirror to check her reflection, "well at least I'm not on a very ugly state right now.." she sighed.

"Do I look okay to you, coral?" Clarion asked, "never been better miss, a smile looks gorgeous on you." Carol said not even bothering to fix her boss.

I mean.. can she, when she just witnessed her boss smile for the first time.

"That's lovely to hear.." Clarion said grinning and rushed out of her office.

The shareholder made her way to the private meeting room, opening the door slightly, "dad?" She called out but to see neymar instead.

"It's you.." neymar said smiling brightly when his eyes landed on his love, "quite a deja vu isn't it?" The girl lifted her eyebrows, "you could say that again." Neymar chuckled.

"How are you.?" Clarion asked, "a wreck without you." The footballer replied embracing her, "I missed you, and I'm sorry for not reaching you sooner, I was busy with matches and-"

"I understand." Clarion nodded, "why did you resign, claire?" He asked making Clarion broke their hug, "it's complicated.."

   "Oh hello Claire.. please have a seat" Julius elswood said coming out from his little kitchen. "I already had my talk with neymar.. it's time for you two to talk now.. as you can see the prime minister of turkey is downstairs at the moment.."

   "So if you'll excuse me." He waved before walking downstairs again, "must be busy around here huh?" Neymar asked. "You'll get used to it.." Clarion chuckled.

   "There must be a lot of young business man and CEO's coming to visit you.." he huffed, "well of course, I told them I had a fiancè though just for them to shut up."

   "Please tell me you're not engaged to someone or something.." neymar frowned"depends, are we still getting married or not.?" The girl asked.

   "You still remember my offer? After all this time?" He asked, "well of course I do," Clarion chuckled, "after all this time.. do you really want to?"

"I mean I wouldn't be standing here still single if I don't want to." She shrugged, "I could be engaged to the prince of an oil company for godsakes."

"You're lucky that my dad is rooting for barca, thank messi." She snickered, "messis not the only good one in the team." He frowned placing his hands on her waist.

"Yes he is."

He pecked her softly causing her to blush madly. "I'm the one in your heart right?" He asked again.

"Neymar jr, such a tease.."

"But.."

"But what?" He asked.

"What should we do about the media? I wanted to clear things up I really do.." she said.

"Well.. they wouldn't believe anything you'll tell them.. the only way is to make tyler posey confess on live broadcast."

"And I have the right plan for that." He snickered.