11

Chapter 11 - meeting father

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

   They finally wrapped up the whole shoot with Clarion happily walking towards him, "you know for a person who's going to leave soon, you seem awfully delighted" Neymar said.

   "The greatest thing just happened to me!" Clarion squealed, "what? You tried cocaine for the first time?" He asked earning a glare from her, "I'm kidding."

   "The Victoria secret director contacted me just now, he said he loved the shoot so he asked me to be a guest model there, and I'll be representing brazil since It would be world cup themed." She chirped.

   "That's great!" Neymar beamed, "I know! It's every models dream, being on Victoria secret" she grinned, "you should come- or that is when you're not busy" she shrugged.

   "I'm free for the whole month since we earn a vacation after a huge match like that. I think I deserved a break from my spine injury and all" he said.

   "Oh my.. that's right.. is your spine okay?" She asked concerned, "never been better."

   "That's good" she gave him a genuine smile, "when is it exactly?" He asked. "Next Monday, I have at least two days to prepare, that's why I booked a flight today." The model nodded.

   "Wait.. that's kinda too fast isn't it?" He grabbed ahold of her wrist, "like I said, I have to prepare for the show." She spoke.

   "Well then, I'll be arriving around Sunday I guess, oh and please let me drive you to the airport?" He offered.

   "Well if you insist" Clarion agreed to the offer. The ride there was silent but it's a good calming one not like the awkward one.

   Her phone rang with the name Charles plastered on the screen, "Yeah Charles I'm on my way now" she said before hanging up not even bothering to let Charles speak.

   "Well that was rude" neymar said, "I can tell that he was driving, I don't want him to lose focus" the girl sigh. "Claire" he called her.

   "What?" The girl asked looking up slightly from her phone, "we've gotten lunch together, spend most of our times together.."

   "You've met my sister, seen my mom. They both adored you and here we are now having our moments together again, what exactly are we?" He asked.

   "Well you are my friend of course" she answered without hesitation, "don't worry ney, I see you as a friend, not just any business partner." She smiled.