8

Chapter 8 - interest

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

AFTER THE SHOOT ━━

"Hey!" The captain exclaimed slapping Neymar's back, "ouch, what was that for?" He asked, "you should do something about your girl right there."

"Who? You mean Claire?" Neymar scoffed, "Yes clarion! What did you do to make her feel like that?" He asked.

"Don't you feel bad?" He added, "Well maybe if she doesn't want to get treated like this, she should've just told me she's taken" Neymar huffed.

Silva looks at him a couple of times, "boyfriend? What are you talking about?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah.. I kinda saw her with her boyfriend at her hotel room the other day" he sighs, "What boyfriend? I followed her on Instagram and I have to tell you she's single as a Pringle" Silva assured.

"And besides, I heard that she just had broke up with that Hollywood actor.."

"So who's-" Neymar stopped when he sees the guy from the hotel yesterday, picking her up. "See!! I f*cking told you so!" Neymar exclaimed.

"Ready to go?" The male lowered his windshield revealing a handsome man with shades.

"Somethings off.." Thiago approached them, "no! What are you doing??" Neymar whispered the last part.

"Hello clarion.." Thiago smiled and in a bat on an eye Neymar hid behind the pillars. "Oh hi silva."

Well time to know what actually is going on.

   "What? Neymar actually thought of that?" Clarion asked worried, "Yeah

"What? Neymar actually thought of that?" Clarion asked worried, "Yeah.. I think Neymar has taken interest of you.." Silva spoke.

"N-no.. He could never" She blushed fiddling with her fingers like she used to when she gets nervous or flustered.