10

Chapter 10 - something's back

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

"it's cool that you take me here clarion, I dont usually go to spa's often since I dont have anyone to go with me." Rafaella huffed, "You can take neymar with you?" Clarion asked laughing slightly.

"yeah right, he wouldnt even bat an eye if I asked him to come with me" she chuckled, "do you have a sibling?" she asked, "yeah, an older brother, his name is elliot" she answered.

"ooh is he hot? can you set him up with me?" she grinned, "he is hot but no can do girlie, he doesnt like female" clarion said, "wait what do you mean by- oh.." she nodded.

"look teem wolf is on" she beamed gazing at the tv screen, "do you enjoy watching- oh my.. I totally forgot about that I'm so-"

"it's fine.." Clarion smiled softly, "I'm a fan of this show too believe it or not.. who's your favorite character here?" she added.

"Stiles stilinski" she answered, "he is so handsome.. so charming.. so manly.." she swooned completely fangirling over him. "what? you liked that piece of- don't even get me started on him." Clarion could see herself with the boy who shoved fries to his nose just to be funny.

"we're close friends believe it or not, I miss him.." Clarion said biting her bottom lip, "wow you really are too cool for me claire" rafaella chuckled. "heh, it's not like that really."

   "Tyler and dylan are best friend when tyler and I were dating, that's probably why we're close in the first place."

   "You could stop talking about him now, I accept you to be my sister in law" rafaella said bluntly making Clarion chuckle, "we'll see.."

   "I can't sleep" tyler posey announced sighing heavily, Is really breaking up with Clarion the right thing to do?

   "Tyler..?" He heard the front door shut as he curled up into a ball, "it's dylan.." dylan exclaimed.
"You didn't show up at the set today.. Is something wrong??" Dylan grabbed ahold of the door handle to tylers room.

   "Hey it's locked.." dylan muttered. "You have never locked your doors before.. Is there something wrong?" He added.

   "Leave me alone.. I'm not feeling well today" Tyler said gazing at the ceiling, "Tyler come on! Stop being whiny and come out!" Dylan yelled knocking on his door rapidly.

    Tyler shrugged as he buried his face on his pillow, "Ooh you left your laptop here on the couch~" Dylan cooed hoping he will come out.

   "So what?" Tyler muttered turning away, "I'm going to open your browser history and post it on Twitter~" he added.

   Tyler clenches his jaw  walking towards the door opening it, "What is it?" He growled.

   "Heh, I know that'll work out.." Dylan chuckled then stops when he sees his best friend standing at the door.

   "Have you been.. Crying?" Dylan asked worriedly, "No I haven't" Tyler shrugged looking away, "Look Tyler.. I know it's about Claire.." dylan frowned.

   "But you broke up because you both wanted to right? It's mutual, remember?"

   "You both realize that you two are not capable of having a relationship anymore due to work and distance.." dylan explained.

   Tyler shook his head staring right into his best friend standing before him, "Dylan.. What would you do if you want something back?" He asked.

   Dylan lifted his eyebrows having no idea on what he is saying, "oh no you don't. Dude just leave her alone.."

   "She's starting to move on.. Okay? Don't make her feel bad by reappearing again."

   "I thought you were supposed to be my friend. Why aren't you supporting me?" Tyler asked glaring at him.

   "Because I know what Clarion went through alright. She's trying her best to move on. You can't just ask her to get back together again.. that's a whole new level of selfishness man.." dylan blabbered.

   "I see who's side you're on now.." tyler said. "It's not about who's side you're on.. it's about not hurting the person you love and cherish."

   "I'll leave." Dylan said leaving the apartment, hoping that Tyler would reconsider his decisions.

" Dylan said leaving the apartment, hoping that Tyler would reconsider his decisions