19

Chapter 19 - surprise

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

   "I know you'll come running back to me, I missed you Claire." Tyler posey chuckled sipping on his wine.

   "A-are you really leaving?" He spoke up.

   He'll ask you if you're really leaving the entertainment industry and that's when your acting skills come along, make him feel guilty. Bat your eyes and sh*t idek how you actress do that but just make it look natural, she remembered neymar saying.

   "Oh.. yeah I really am, your fan hates me because they thought I was two timing you.." she smiled, tyler frowned, "but you didn't."

   "I know, but Hollywood doesn't work like that, they see gossip and scandal, they'll swallow it whole without any further thinking.. they don't care if it's fake or not.."

   "They just love a good old drama.." she said biting into her steamed tuna, "and how about you? What's been going on in your life?" She asked sending tyler on a mega guilt trip.

   "I need to go.." he said wiping his mouth before leaving the table, "the food has been paid for by the way." He said before rushing out the restaurant.

   "Well that went well huh?" Neymar asked with a disguise from behind her, "you could say that.." Clarion chuckled sipping on her orange juice.

   "You know I would've stepped in and mess things up if he dared to touch you." He scoffed.

   "I know.." clarion chuckled, "let's just hope he actually made that clarification.."

'Tyler posey confession! Relationships with clarion elswood and more!'

   "Well then here goes" Neymar played the video along with Clarion watching by his shoulder and also his dear sister and dylan.