Epilogue

Epilogue - successor

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

Neymar and Claire lived a pretty good live onwards, and yes Claire did resign from the entertainment world, and never came back.

The chairman didn't have any trouble finding a new succesor, since neymar is always reliable and supportive towards him.

Tyler fell in love with a girl playing kitsune on the show. You could say it's a pair made in heaven or maybe green screen? Idk.

Dylan and rafaella spent their holiday in the bora bora snorkeling and tanning on the beach.

Oh yeah, Neymar and Claire are expecting a baby! And ps, it's a boy ;-)

EPILOGUE CLARIONS POV

"Have you heard? The chairman has finally retired and apparently his son runs the company now." One person spoke to another.

Clarion smiled walking towards the hallway. "I thought the chairman doesn't have any son? Is it miss. Clarion Elswood?"

She ignored the whispers as she came before a familiar person. "Dalton. You're starting to grow white hair." She said earning a chuckle from his fathers secretary.

"Clarion. How is the previous chairman? Is he well?" Dalton asked. "He is resting. Living the time of his life. Him and my mom. . I even wonder if he ever want to came back to this busy lifestyle."

"I miss him. Sometimes." Dalton said.

"Why? Don't you like the current chairman?" Clarion asked. "Oh that jokester? He's the one that creates life around the office. Take a look at them yourself." Dalton said as Clarion looked around.

Indeed more smiling faces. And the atmosphere was different. The office was more lively.

"I'm glad he's doing well. So may I see him now?" She asked. Dalton nodded, "Right this way, Miss." He said escorting Clarion to a familiar door.

"Brings back memories." She whispered gripping on the door knob.

"Honey~" she cooed popping her head inside surprising the young CEO. "Clarion? Why are you here? I thought you should be shopping with your lady friends today." Neymar Jr asked fixing his suit whilst making his way to his wife.

"Whats wrong, sweetheart?" He asked planting a kiss on her cheeks brightening her smile. "Why? Can't I go and visit my husband at work?"

"Well you can but you never told me you'll came here today. At least I'll clean the office a bit if I knew you're coming." He frowned.

"You're a busy man ney, I understand that" she said opening her bag. "I just came to visit my doctor, for my regular check up and guess what?" She asked giving him an envelope.

"What?" Neymar asked opening the envelope and with that a single tear left his eyes.

"I'm going to be a father."

 ~ THE END

~ THE END

A U T H O R S - N O TE

you've finally made it to the end of the book! Sorry for the grammar mistake and all don't forget to follow, like, comment and add my stories to your reading list

thank you for reading!!

Make sure to check my other stories!