7

Chapter 7 - Brazil's national team

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

   "H-hey! Leaving so soon? Do you want to come over and have a drink first??" She asked but he silently strode down the hallway.

   "Hey! Speak up! Are you in a hurry?" He was halfway to the elevator, "bye" he said and with that the door closes.

   "Well that's odd.." Clarion mumbled, "he is not usually like that.. in fact, he's probably one the kindest people I've ever met" she licked her bottom lip.

   "I don't know what came over him today? Is his diva side finally starting to show? See I knew it! He just couldn't be anymore perfect. "He has his issues" Elliot elswood nodded.

  "At least the jerks has manners. He got us donuts." he beamed taking the bag from her grasps walking inside, "Elliot, you're not listening to me." Clarion sighed closing the door and joining her sibling.

   "Yes! This is the good stuff right here!" Elliot exclaimed staring at the donuts box, "I clearly dont understand why you made such a huge deal when it comes to do- are those good flakes?" She asked.

   "He go all off on this one, I don't know how you'll do it but keep up a man like this" Elliot smirked, "oh and by the way" he said taking one piece

   "How do you even know him? He's a huge star and everything" Elliot took a huge bite and moan out, "this is delicious!"

   "We go to the same modeling agency, he's apparently my modeling partner. I mean we both sponsor for nike." she explained gazing at the door silently hoping he'll come back.

   "Is everything okay?" Elliot asked noticing his baby sister in an instant. "Y-yeah.. I'm good" She nod, gazing down.

   "Are you.. Attracted to him?" He asked as startling her a bit, "well attracted? Who wouldn't be, you're talking about Neymar jr here" she spoke.

   Elliot pauses for a second, "you're right, too bad I'm a dude with a coke addiction, so no I can't seem to figure out where the attractive part of him is." Elliot said bluntly finishing the donuts.

   "How did you two actually met?" He asked causing Clarion to shut her mouth immediately, "that is a story for another day."

   "Chairman

   "Chairman.." she called trying to find the white haired man among the athletes surrounding her. Futbol athletes to be exact.

   "Chairman.." She grin in relief when her eyes landed on him, "Ah! Claire you're here.. Do I have to introduce you to all of the team members or are you just a soccer fan?" He asked.

   "Brazils national what no- holy moly" she has her mouth agape when she came face to face with the thiago silva.

   "Soccer fan it is then" the former captain chuckled earning a laugh from Chairman Harris.

   Thiago silva

   David Luiz

   Oscar emboaba

   They're Brazil's national team.. she said to herself, cant believe they're actually here.. in front of me! She thought.

   "Well hello there.." Oscar smiled genuinely at her while she looked up to see giants surrounding her.

   They're all very tall and it's bothering her. She felt so smol and fragile with them around her.

   "Neymar..!" Clarions face lit up when he walked in, she was happy to have finally seen a familiar face.

   "Oh.. Hi.." Neymar waved slightly, "What?? she knows Neymar?" The team said whispering to another trying to figure out her relationship with their teammate.

   "They know each other?" Silva asked, "Neymar after this-" Clarion walks up to him but to find, "Don't." Neymar gritted his teeth.

   Wait.. Why is he acting like this? She thought, she was silent for a while gazing at him, "what did I-" another person came, "Are you okay there..?" Thiago silva approached them with Neymar fleeing the scene.

   "Y-yeah.." She tried to do a convincing smile, "Shoot begins in five minutes!" The camera crew shouted.

   "Tell me if you need anything" he said before leaving the room with the other team members, leaving Clarion with only Neymar leaning against the wall.

   "What did I do.?" She asked confused, "What we could've been Claire.." He sighed before walking out as well.

   She could feel her heart ache when he left. I wasn't supposed to be feeling like this.. I don't have the rights to, she tell herself.

   She slapped herself, "Let's just set our feelings aside and take the shoot professionally." She reassured, "you can do this Clarion.!"

!"