3

Chapter 3 - reasons

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

   "I thought you would have gone easy on me" She caught her breath and lay down on the grass.

   She was hoping that neymar would just take it easy and not use his world class skills with her since she's a girl but no..

   Neymar didn't hesitate to beat her, "it's a matter of pride babe, being beat by a girl? No thank you" he joked.

   "5 - 1.. Not bad for a one on one.." He lay down beside her as she punched his arm slightly, "ow, what was that fo-" he pauses, "I'll beat you someday just watch me"

   "You will. From what I've seen.. You have played futbol before.." he trailed off. "You said you're going to tell me right? So why did you stop?" He asked.

   "Well.. I guess I should really have told someone about this.. my therapist said it will calm me down somehow.."

   "Claire it's cool if you don't want to tell me, but like can you? I'm a pretty curious person, I can't sleep at night due to the fact that I don't know stuff" he said.

   "Alright settle down for a sec geez, you talk so much"

━━ FLASHBACK ━━

   "Let the girl do what she wants to do, noelle.." The current Chairman of Elswood industries, Julius elswood exclaimed.

   "This is an abomination towards the family! A lady shouldn't be doing the opposite of what girls are supposed to do..!" His wife, noelle elswood yelled.

   "Playing soccer really? You even bought her the gears?!" She exclaimed angrily.

   Five year old clarion elswood kept crying hiding behind her fathers legs, "Noelle she's-"

   "She's a girl, Julius.. She can't."

   "Noelle listen to me!"

   "I don't want her to end up like Elliot!"

   "We would not be having this conversation if you could just let her take piano lessons like I asked you to. We failed as a parents raising Elliot. At least do Clarion right."

   "We did not go wrong on Elliot. He just need some time on rehab. I promise you that he will be okay." Julius said calming his wife down.

   "He is getting pot from his upperclassmen, that is not normal for a kid like Elliot! And he tried selling them even? And you tell me we didn't fucked up parenting."

   "It would be better if he just rots away in prison." Noelle murmured.

   That's when Clarion heard a loud slap, "don't you dare.. speak so lowly of our son.."

   Silence crept inside the room.

   "Ha.. So it's like that huh?" Noelle cried while Clarion saw her cheeks red from the slap.

   "You can't disown both of our child noelle.. it's just not right.." Julius frowned.

   Clarion felt tears streaming down her cheeks as she gripped on her fathers leg.

   "Fine, take care of them yourself" she growled turning on her heels.

   "Mommy?" Clarion called. Her mom pauses and looked at her for a split second and walked away without saying a word.

   After noelle elswood left, the chairman grabbed his child and patted her back slowly.

   "I'm really sorry.." he said.

   "Claire.. You shouldn't have seen all that.." He whispered kissing her forehead slightly.

   "I will raise you well claire, believe me I will" he soothed.

━━ FLASHBACK OVER

   "So yeah I've never even touched a soccer ball since that day forward.." She finished.

   Neymar was silent for a while, "I'm so sorry for asking.." he frowned. "It's really good to have finally tell someone.. I was five back then.. and now I'm twenty three."

   "I've been keeping it to myself for years.. and believe me it killed me everyday.." she said gazing at the sky.

   "So what happened to your brother?" He asked.

   "Oh Elliot..? Never saw him since, some says he fled the country, some says he stays with our uncle in Germany.. who knows?"

   "You'll find him, it's brazil. It's where all the magic happens," he smiled, "oh yeah? Like what?" She snorted, "the miracle of meeting you" he smiled.

   Their gazes meet for second while Clarion turned away, "whoo, okay.. want to play another set?" She offered.