Feeling Better

CHAPTER 21

>>MARCO'S POV<<

I put the car in park in my driveway and looked down to see a sleeping Jean beside me. I chuckled to myself and stroked his hair. I leaned over and kissed his forehead lightly and Jean opened his eye slowly. "We're here..." I whispered.

"Are we dead? Did we make it here in one piece? We are dead aren't we?" Jean mumbled as he put a hand to his head and winced.

I laughed at how Jean seemed so spectacle of me driving before and how he expected us to be dead. "No we made it to my place alive..."

"Ah man I have a killer headache...." Jean groaned.

I looked to my boyfriend with a bit of a sad expression. I steppe out of the car for a moment and dug in the back seat for one of my bags. I pulled out a bag and looked inside and pulled out a small container of ibuprofen. I took the lid off an poured two small pills into my palm and opened the driver's seat door. I reached a hand out to the blond and offered him the pills.

"What's that Freckles? Trying to drug me or something?" Jean giggled softly.

"It's ibuprofen for your headache idiot..." I giggled as well. "You'll have take them dry and eat something when you get in the house."

Jean nodded as he took the two little pills and placed them on his tongue. He closed his mouth an swallowed. He made a disgusted look as if he had taken cough medicine instead of two tiny pills. "God I hate pills!" He muttered as he steppe out of the car and slammed the door shut.

I laughed at Jean for a moment and met up with him in front of the car. He grabbed my one hand and pried my fist open so he could intertwine our fingers together. I blushed at what he ha done, and he must have noticed, considering he kissed me on the cheek. "Let's get you in so you an et something..."

"Ok, Freckles." Jean replied softly and walked me up to the porch. I knocked on the door an waited for a short moment.

"Coming!!!" I heard a familiar voice an a minute later my little sister was sanding before me. "SPOTS!!!!" She exclaimed and constricted me in a hug, causing me to let go of Jean's hand.

"Hey. Jean and I are gonna visit for today."

"Why didn't you text me you butt face!" Mikaela exclaimed as she very lightly slapped my chest.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" I smiled at the smaller girl in front of me.

She stuck her tongue out at me and then smiled at Jean. She must have just noticed him standing there. "I see you brought your Horse!"

Jean looked a bit irritated and I saw him clench his fists. "I'm not a horse..."

"Sure..." Mikaela smirked at Jean. "Come in!!! Come in!!!" She then pulled me and Jean into the house and ran into another room.

"Mom!!! Mom!!! Marco is home!!! And he brought his roommate!!!" Mikaela shouted. She then returned with my mother.

"Marco!" My mother shouted and gave me a warm and comforting hug, unlike Mikaela.

"Hey mom. I brought my new boyfriend, Jean Kirschtein." I said as I let go of my mom and looked to Jean."

"Hey Marco's Mom." Jean greeted her as he gave a single nod.

"Nice to meet you Jean." My mother said and she gave the blond a hand shake.

"You too." He said which a smile.

"Please, make yourself at home boys!"

I blushed feeling embarrassed because of my mom. "Alright mom...." I said bashfully while Jean gave a single nod.