Leaving for Marco's

CHAPTER 20

"Goodbye Mrs. Kirschtein! Thanks for the wonderful meals, an letting me stay the night." I said, embracing my boyfriend's mom in a friendly hug.

"You're welcome, and please come again! It was a pleasure meeting my Jeany Boy's roommate." Mrs. Kirschtein had a big smile plastered onto her face.

"Yep! Well we better go Frekles!" Jean said as he grabbed our things ad made his way to the door in a flash.

"Now come on Jeany Boy, don't be in such a rush to leave! I haven't seen you in weeks! At least give me a hug! Gosh, even Marco gave me a hug and he's not my son!"

I saw wan roll his eyes as he set down the luggage by the door an lumbered over to his loving mother. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and patted e back. "There. Happy?" He muttered, letting go of the smaller woman.

"Yes! See! Was that too hard?"

Jean smirked with a blush creeping onto his cheeks. "I guess not." He then smiled at me and I gave him a single nod. We both walked up to the door and grabbed out things.

"Bye mom. Maybe I'll stop by soon for Thanks Giving and Christmas." Jean called to his mother while opening the front door.

"Visit earlier for God's sake Jeany Boy!!! That's too long!" Mrs. Kirschtein exclaimed a she leaned against the wall with her arms crossed.

Jean let out an exhausted an annoyed sigh. "Alright... I'll visit again next weekend..."

"That's my boy!" The mother ruffled her son's already messy hair, just making it worse... Although I found Jean's hair attractive when it was all messy like that.

"Thanks again, Jean's mom!" I exclaimed a Jean and I walked out the door.

"Bye you two!" Mrs. Kirschtein waved to is as I closed the door, the image of the beautiful interior of the home and the image of my boyfriend's mom growing smaller till it was just a crack. I slowly closed the door completely and let go of the door knob.

"God she can be sooooo annoying!!!" Jean moaned as he rolled his eyes yet again. He was so cute when he was complaining.

"I liked your mom!" I exclaimed. "She's cool!"

"Ugh! MARCO!!! That's my mom!!!" Jean blushed. "She isn't cool! She embarrasses me 24/7!!! Believe me, she isn't cool!"

I giggled at Jean's reaction. "Alright... " I replied quietly as I kissed Jean lightly on the lips. "Just get in the car so we can meet my family now."

>>JEAN'S POV<<

Marco and I were riding in the car, although this time, Marco was driving... MARCO!!! DRIVING!!!

"Hey um... Freckles... Sure you're alright with driving? Usually I drive you around."

"Don't sweat it Jean. It's not like I forgot how to drive. Besides I'm bad at giving directions, so it's best I drive us there myself." He replied with a smile.

"Well alright..." I said feeling a bit uneasy. I never rode a car that Marco was driving. I always drove him everywhere.

I slumped back in my seat and began feeling something drop down the side f my face. Sweat.

"Jean, you feel alright? You're sweating. Is it too hit in the car?"

"Hm?" I uttered as I glanced at my boyfriend. "No it's fine."

"Are you feeling a bit sick? I might have some medicine in the back with my stuff. Ibuprofen work?"

"I'm not sick. I feel perfect." I said nervously. I gave Marco a weak smile.

"Then why are you sweating so much babe? You're not my friend Bertholdt!" Marco joked.

"I'm fine..." I lied as I gave Marco a nervous chuckle. "Just keep driving, carefully."

Marco gave me a puzzled look for a few seconds then directed his gaze to the road again. "Ok...?" He giggled. "Just relax. We'll e there soon."

"Ok." I exhaled deeply. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I did say I trusted Marco. But of coarse, I never said I trusted him to drive me anywhere.