Surprise Surprise!

CHAPTER 6

>>MARCO'S POV<<

I woke up the next morning, my stomach feeling worse than before. I felt like crying, but I wouldn't do that with Jean around. He would probably laugh at me. Man up Marco, it doesn't matter what he said! You did promise yourself you wouldn't hit on him or anything like that anyways! I thought in my mind. But he is Jean and I never met someone as lovely as him. I love him... My thoughts just made me feel worse and worse, and then I just decided to stay in bed. It was Saturday after all.

I glanced at my alarm clock beside my bed. 6:06. Jean wouldn't be up for another hour at the earliest. I let out a sigh. My stomach felt like it was churning, while my heart felt like it was on one of those straight down drop rides at an amusement park, and not to mention I was sweating a bit. I glanced at my clock again, hoping it was around 7 o'clock. 6:07. Dang...

Being the morning person I was, I was getting antsy and couldn't stand staying in bed anymore. I had to get up and do something, so I threw the covers off of me and slowly climbed out of bed. I made my bed and straightened everything up. Once that was over with, I walked over to my closet. I pulled out a light blue hollister polo shirt, grey skinny jeans, and a black and purple hoodie. I glanced over at Jean who was laying in bed, his arms and legs spread out, while he snored softly. He was so adorable...

I smiled at Jean then put my clothes on, taking my time. I tried to stall as much as possible. I glanced at the clock. 6:10. I then walked over to the bathroom and got ready. By the time I was all ready, it was 6:15. Why did time go so slow!? with the time remaining I decided to make breakfast.

I looked in the freezer and found some hash browns. I pulled that out, and then checked the fridge. I found cinnamon buns and decided to pop them into the oven. I preheated the oven and took out a box of lucky charms and a pint of milk, pouring them into two bowls.

A few minutes later the food was all done and I set it all out onto two dishes and bowls for both me and Jean. I may have felt a bit depressed, but I shouldn't let Jean know. As the food sat on the counter, I checked my watch. 6:38. Time was passing too slow. I wanted to see Jean... Maybe talk a bit about plans for today.

I sighed as I sat at the stool and rested my chin in my hand. I tapped my index finger on the counter top as I listened to the clock on the wall. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

I let out a yawn and then glanced at my shoulder bag by the door. I thought about drawing, but... I took a deep breath. I was bored and decided drawing would be a good way to pass the time.

I walked over to the door and grabbed my shoulder bag and slung it over my shoulder when I suddenly heard a voice. I turned to see who it was even though it was pretty obvious.

"Where are you going, Freckles?" Jean asked as he stood by the counter with a face full of hash browns and milk, and a lucky charms marshmallow on his left cheek.

"Freckles?" I said quietly, blushing a bit.

"Yeah, your new nickname. You don't like it?" Jean took a bite out of a cinnamon bun.

"N-no!" I said with bright eyes and a small and weak smile. "I... I love it, Jean!"

Jean nodded. "So where you headed?"

I then remembered he asked that question not too long ago. "Um-er... No where really." I said as I scratched my nose.

"Then why are wearing that satchel... Art bag... Purse thingy?" Jean said as he ate a spoonful of lucky charms. I tried not to laugh at Jean, but failed. He was so cute.