Don't Worry

CHAPTER 11

>>MARCO'S POV<<

The school day was over and I quickly slipped out of class. Jean had to talk to Professor Erwin, so I had to hold out on my own for about five to ten minutes. The students here, never picked on Jean because he was like one of them... He liked video games and sports and other things like that, and if I was with him, they would all leave me alone.

After I left the class room, I quickly hid behind a wall so the guys who bullied me earlier would not see me. Luckily they went in the opposite direction, away from me, and didn't even glance back. I saw them laughing and putting each other in a head lock, giving noogies, jock stuff like that.

I let out a sigh of relief as they walked off and I could no longer see them. Just then a hand on my shoulder startled me and I looked at the person with a face struck with fear.

"Hey Freckles, why are you hiding behind this wall?" Jean questioned me.

"Oh, Jean it's you! Thank the Lord!" I whispered. "I wasn't hiding, just waiting for you!" I gave my friend an assuring smile.

"Oh. Ok. You might want to go back to the dorms without me though... I got in trouble again by Professor Levi... This time I will be cleaning for an hour or two."

I nodded my head so Jean would know I understood. "Alright..." I said quietly as Jean smiled at me.

"Leave the dorm room door unlocked, kay?" Jean gripped the strap of his art bag. I nodded. "Kay, be back in about two hours. See ya then Freckles!" Jean looked as if he were gonna kiss me on the cheek, but then he jerked his head away and ran off down the hallway to Professor Levi's.

I smiled as I watched him, and carefully walked by myself to the dorms...

--- TIME SKIP ---

I was in the kitchen, watching a cooking show on my phone, finding out how to make this one dish for supper. I knew Jean loved my cooking, and I thought I would try to make something special for him. I was getting everything ready when someone bursted into the dorm room.

"Jean!" I cheered, but then when I saw who it really was, I grew puzzled. "Sasha?"

"MARCO!!!" She hollered as she ran up to me. Oh no! She came at the wrong time! I'm making dinner! DINNER!!! I thought.

"What's up Sasha? Nice of you to drop in, but I am only making enough for me and Jean... Sorry."

"That's not why I'm here!" Sasha said as she gave the air a single swat of a hand. I caught her looking at what I was making and she quickly licked her lips, but she clearly didn't acknowledge it.

"Oh? What is it?" I stopped what I was doing and directed my attention to her.

"I saw what happened in the hallway today! I tried to get a hold of you, but I couldn't find you and thought it was far too important for some long text message or phone call."

"Oh..." The rest of my joy all left with that one word... I wish people would just get over it. It was no big deal, really.

"Please tell me you are alright!?"

"Yeah I'm fine..." I grumbled, even though I was trying not to sound too rude. I knew she was just trying to help me out and is worried about me.

"Marco, can we please talk... Just come sit over here... A serious talk."

I sighed. Sasha really cared about me, and I didn't see the harm in it, so I set my things aside and walked around the counter and sat down in the chair in the tv room. Sasha must of turned on the tv before I reached the room. "So what did you want to talk about?"