Kiss From a Savior

CHAPTER 15

>>MARCO'S POV<<

The one guy pushed me up against the wall and held me there by the collar of my white shirt.

"P-please... S-stop..." I whimpered in pain. I shut my eyes, hoping this moment would end.

"I don't think so Bott." The abusive male said an punched me in the eye. I let out a yelp as his knuckles left an open wound just above my left eye.

The two guys laughed as I put a hand to my eye and let out an agonizing cry. I looked to the student in front of me. He smirked at me and a split second later, he landed another punch right at my nose.

I screamed real loud as I covered my nose with both hands and saw blood drizzle down to my chin from my nose and the corners of my mouth. I felt salty tears escape my eyes and I began sobbing softly.

I shut my eyes one last time, catching a glimpse of the guy pulling his fist back for another go. I clenched my teeth as I waited for the painful blow... But instead I heard a familiar voice shout out.

"PUT FRECKLES DOWN!!!"

"Jean?" I gasped.

"Oh look who came to try and save you Bott."

"PUT MARCO DOWN NOW!!!" Jean shouted even louder.

"Look Jean, we aren't asking for trouble." The one guy who wasn't punching me said as he placed a hand on jean's shoulder.

"Get your dirty hands off of me!" Jean spat as he pushed the guy away.

"Hey!" The guy hollered as he pushed Jean back.

"He said, put Marco down!" I heard Eren shout out. I then saw Eren grab the guy's shirt and throw him into the wall while Jean approached the guy holding me by the sides of my collar.

"Well, if it isn't Horseface!" The guy joked.

"Don't make me say it again..." Jean muttered through gritted teeth.

"Oh please, as if you could do anything about it?"

"Jean! Don't!" I shrieked as I held out a hand to my friend.

"Just watch me..." Jean sad as he rolled up his sleeves.

"Wow aren't you intimidating?"

Just then, Jean laid a powerful punch on the guys right cheek, causing him to let go of me so he could cover his face.

At that moment the bell rang. "Marco, run..." Jean said as he gestured me to go.

"Not without you, I don't want you to get hurt too." I pleaded as I reached out for Jean's arm.

Jean sighed. "Fine.... Eren take care of these guys you hear!" Jean then grabbed my wrist. "Quick, let's go!" He shouted and dragged me out of the school. I then realized he was heading for the dorms.

I didn't care if I would end up skipping a few classes, or if I even got in trouble. Jean saved me and I was so happy about that... And plus my pain was too much to bare... But mostly, I was touched Jean came to save me...

>>JEAN'S POV<<

I rushed Marco into our dorm room and made a mad dash to the bathroom. First thing I did was sit Marco on the toilet while I searched the cabinets for a first aid kit.

I ended up throwing multiple bottles of pills, itching cream, acne products, and various other things out of the cabinets. "Where is it, God dammit!" I snarled in frustration.

"What are you looking for?" Marco asked in a soft and weak voice.

"The damn first aid kit!" I snapped.

"It's under the sink." Marco said as he pointed to the cabinet doors underneath the sink.

I flung the doors open and sure enough, under the piping was a blue and white container with a Red Cross on top. I quickly pulled it out and knelt down with it in front of Marco.

I pulled out some rubbing alcohol and some cotton balls.

"What are you doing?" Marco asked shakily.

"Cleaning you up..." I said in a more calm voice. "Here, you might want to hold my hand for this..." I held out my hand after I poured a bit of the rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball.

"Why?" Marco asked but then quickly constricted my hand as I began wiping the fresh cut above his eye. He winced as I cleansed the wound, and the crusty dried trail of blood that dripped down from his eye to his jaw. "Hold onto this for me." I ordered as I handed Marco the cotton ball and picked up a few tissues.

I pinched Marco's nose with the tissues and told him to tilt his head back. Marco did as I instructed and held the tissues to his nose himself. I then went back to cleaning up the blood that coated the sweet boy's face.

"Why did they do this to you?" I asked as I leaned over Marco to clean up his face.

"I-I don't know..." Marco replied as he tilted his head back up and removed the bloody tissues from his nose. On the bright side, his nose stopped bleeding.

I exhaled deeply. "Stop lying to me, Marco. I want you to tell me exactly why they did this to you." I demanded in a calm voice.

"Ok... They did this because I'm...." Marco paused and swallowed. "Gay..." He whispered.

My eyes grew wide as I finished up cleaning my friend's face. "I thought you said you were straight?" I asked, my heart skipping a beat.

Marco looked down at the ground and took a deep breath. He then lifted his head and began to speak quickly.

"I'm sorry Jean! I lied! I'm not straight, I'm gay! I never told you because I thought you would hate me, and I had a dream where you bullied me because you found out I was gay, and it scared me to death because I would never want you to hate me and I didn't want this to ruin our friendship! I'm so sorry Jean! I re-"

I cut off the cute rambling boy by grabbing his face while I planted my lips onto his. I closed my eyes, and knew for a fact that Marco's were wide open. After a minute I pulled away.

"J-Jean..." Marco mumbled.

"I wasn't completely honest for the same reasons too... Marco, I'm bi... And I love you..." I whispered as I stared into Marco's gorgeous brown eyes.

"That was the sweetest way, anyone's ever told me to shut up..." Marco said under his breath with his cheeks glowing a bright red.

I chuckled as I smirked at the handsome freckled male in front of me. I just wanted to kiss him again. In fact... I leaned in and kissed Marco on the lips again, but then pulled away.

"Oh my God... I gasped as I stood up and covered my mouth.

Marco looked offended and quickly gave me a worried look. "I'm sorry Jean, did I do something? I won't do it again, promise..."

"No..." I whispered. "How the hell am I gonna explain this to my mom..." I gave Marco a worried look. I was in for it now.