10.Files

The rest of the night fine. Candy was still watching t.v and Zane has been locked in his room since he showed me around, which was an hour ago.

I helped myself to some grapes while watching Australia Next Top Model from the dinning room.

The episode finally ended at 11 and now I felt like taking a bath.

"Oh, you're still here?" Candy asked as I got up to throw away the paper towel i had used for my snack.

"Yeah. I was just going to take a bath then go to sleep." I answered.

"Mmm. Do you have any clothes for you to change in? I mean you didnt even bring a bag with you." She looked up and down at my 'commoner' clothes. "How about I let you borrow some of my clothes!!" She seem excited about giving me a makeover, probably because of Australia NTM.

"No. I'm fine, and I don't think we are even the same size." I gestured to cleavage area.

It was obvious that she got hers done. She just smiled and nodded in agreement. She was somehow proud that I noticed it.

"Then how about a sleep dress. No one is going to see that it's the wrong size and the bigger the size, the comfier the sleep."

She lead me to her room and pulled out a pale blue nightgown made out of silk. Wow she really like silk pajamas.

I just took her nightgown and made my way past the kitchen and down the hall. The hall had a huge sliding door that leads outside.

I saw a figure in one of the lawn chairs overlooking the pool, it was hard to make out because there was no light whatsoever.

I opened the door and stepped outside, "Hello?" I called out. The automatic lights scared me me when it turned on after noticing me in the lawn.

Turn back around and got closer to the chair. It was Zane. He was in a deep sleep. He didn't flinch when I gasped at the light. What was he doing here?

I decided to wake him gently so that he can go sleep in his bed instead of getting a bad neck in the morning.

"Zane.." I whispered. "Come on, get up." Still nothing

I shook his shoulder. And he grunted. I shook it slightly strong this time.

He instinctively grabbed my hand, squeezing hard. His eyes were still closed, he was having a nightmare. He was squeezing harder the more I tried to free myself.

"Zane! Let go, you're hurting me!!" I managed to free myself but I ended up stumbling backwards. I found my balance but only after accidentally sticking my bare foot into the pool.

When I changed into my mermaid form, I secured my changing clothes on to the empty chair. I rolled over and let myself fall into the pool.

I swam around for a couple of seconds. I then started splashing Zane so that he can wake up and see the mess that he made.

"Ahh! What the-. Reina? What are you doing!? Someone might can see you!!"

I just looked at him in disbelief, is he seriously blaming me?

"This is your fault!You were the one who wouldn't wake up! You wouldn't let go of my hand!"

"A.) If I'm asleep, then don't bother me, okay? And B.) Why would I hold you hand? And even if I did, that doesn't mean you should soak me in water!" He contradicted.

This is getting ridiculous.

"Whatever, just help me out." I said finally giving up.

"Fine. Give me your hand" he said also surrendering, "Oh my god, did I do this to you?" He whispered in shock.