Chapter 11 Girl Dog

It's Sunday which means Church and pasta. Now, mom hasn't found a Roman Catholic Church around here just yet, so she is on the phone.

"Alicia can you do me a favor?" She asks shouting from down the hall.

I walk into her room.

"Yeah what is it?" I ask.

"Can you go to Anne's and ask if we could tag a long with her to Church?" She asks.

Harry and I are alright we are "friends", so I myself pretty much "friendzoned" both of us.

"Sure." I say.

"Oh and get dressed." She tells me.

I walk to my finally finished room. I haven't chosen a quote to put on the wall just yet, but the men said that they will come when I decide.

I look in my closet for some of my "Church clothes". Now, these clothes aren't like skirts that go down to your ankles, or hideous button down shirts. They are simply just presentable, and somewhat modest clothing.

I choose a metallic gold tank top that flows at the bottom, along with black leggings, and brown boots with a heel that reach to my knees. My hair wavy, minimal make up, and a few black bangles.

"Alright mom I'm heading to Anne's, I'll be back." I say grabbing my leather jacket.

"Okay come back and tell me what she says." She says back.

.

.

.

.

It's a short walk to Anne's especially when I take the shortcut, which cuts through a few yards. I have to open some of the neighbors gates, but I would hope that they wouldn't mind.

The sun is warm on my face but the bitter breeze is too cold for my liking. I'm just so used to the warm, sunny California.

.

.

I knock twice on Anne's door then Gemma opens it. She's wearing a simple green dress that flows and stops at her thigh.

"Hey Alicia, why do you always seem to look better than me anytime I see you?" She teases tilting her head.

"You look great." I tell her hugging her as she makes way for me to enter the house.

"Thanks. I was just heading out mum left." She says putting nude heels on. "You'll find the boys here, I gotta run." She says hugging me from the side, running out the door.

Here I am in Anne's house alone.

"Hello?" I say.

Man I gotta pee. I take the stairs and search for a bathroom.

There are numerous rooms up here but most look like bedrooms, more than bathrooms. I take the one on the left, right as I open the door I stop dead in my tracks.

(Little Things One Direction)

There he lays on his bed peacefully, snoring softly, the covers on his waist revealing his bare chest. Damn. I walk a bit closer to the bed taking him in.

His dimples have some kind of imprint in his cheeks, a few pimples so close to the top of his forehead. A tiny birthmark at the side of his lips, that one could see only up close. His hair messy, and curls sticking up everywhere. A few strands on his sweaty forehead, I can't stop myself from moving them away.

Right as I touch his forehead a small smile is shown on his face, for a second I think that he has woken up, but as I look closer he is still sleeping. My heart melts at the sight of him, his perfect imperfections making who he is. When my fingers met his head electricity shot through my arm.