Oh Death (Reaper! Hellucard x Dead! Reader)

oh look a hellucard one, i wanted to make one a long time ago, but there were complications concerning this character, and I was afraid. But here... its shit. I have struggled for weeks on this, trying to get my motivation back to write even one oneshot.

 I have struggled for weeks on this, trying to get my motivation back to write even one oneshot

================================================================================

You were supposed to be hanging out with Edd and Matt today at the house. Actually you were already there, but you were gonna watch some movies. Some cheesy movies, like Tremors and Ghostbusters. They were still good movies though. "Hey Edd, can you pass the popcorn?"

Edd nodded, extending his arm to give you the bowl of popcorn when a yell interrupted your actions and the bowl hit the floor with a thud, spilling it everywhere. Edd looked at you in a sheepish manner, apologizing as he went to pick up the pieces off the floor.

Matt looked up from his phone as he was looking at his pictures on his Instagram. He looked behind the couch to see red and blue figures at the top of the staircase. "Oh..."

You told Edd it was ok as you went to make another batch of popcorn for the movie fest. As you got up and went to the kitchen, you briefly saw something from the corner of your eyes. You moved back just in time to see a knife lodged into the cabinet in front of you. Your heart was pounding, thanking the gods that you didn't get diced. Although you were ok, you dropped the large porcelain bowl in your hands.

The sound was a shattering one, causing you to jump back and to make a small yelping noise which alerted two of the boys in the living room. You could hear them asking if you were ok, and one of them was by your side. It was Edd.

"Y/N, are you ok? I heard a crashing noise?" He looked at your annoyed expression and then to the floor to see the bowl shards scattered around near your feet. "Oh shit, are you ok? Did you get cut?" He carefully stepped around them to look at you. Once he saw you were ok, he set out to getting the broom and a dustpan to sweep up the pieces.

"Sorry Edd." You apologized, helping him out.

"It's not your fault. I guess Tom and Tord are in another fight." He eyed the knife lodged deeply in the cabinet before leaving it there because Tord hated it when people touched his precious things. "Let's turn up the volume and see if we can tune them out, alright?"

You nodded, grabbing some trail mix that was on the counter and walked back with Edd to the living room to watch the movies. You were gonna do your best to ignore those idiots so you could enjoy your time with your best friends.