Love Is An Infection (Ell x Infected Reader)

Ell Gold was out with her friends trying to survive a zombie apocalypse. Now, this wouldn't be considered hard to her because she had already been in about 4 different zombie outbreaks in her life. Two of which were started from her roommates Matilda and Tori, Matilda was a zombie leader at one point while Tori was just infected and wanted to die. She didn't blame them, but she was really tired of being in zombie fiction stories at this point.

"Ell!" Matilda's voice brought her back to reality as Ell snapped her head to the side to see a worried Matilda. "We have to go! Tamara set off a zombie hoard!" Her voice was shrill and terrified as she dragged Ell away from the metal fence and through boxes of supplies that were already gone from their times spent at that rundown house.

Ell almost tripped over random things in the halls as she was pulled along side with Matilda to the outside to see a running van that Tori had hotwired so they could escape whenever they wanted to. Ell grabbed her gear and jumped into the van as Matilda slid into the front seat with Tori. "Where's Tamara?"

"I don't fucking know! Probably being eaten by the zombies." Tori spat out, tapping her fingers on the wheel of the van. She revved up the van, honking the horn. "HURRY THE FUCK UP JEHOVAH'S WITNESS! I WON'T HESITATE TO LEAVE YOUR ASS HERE!" Tori yelled.

"Tori!" Ell yelled at her Norwegian friend to shut the hell up. "You'll attract even more!"

"Can't be anymore than what witness called out." She mumbled as she glared at the rumbling house that held their dear friend Tamara inside. "Where the fuck is she?"

Matilda was worried, "Is she already gone? Did they get her already?" She was about to break down and start crying. Tears welled up in the corner of her eyes.

"No, honning. I bet she's just taking her sweet ass time." Tori cooed at Matilda affectionately to try and settle down her sniffling. Just then a smacking noise startled all three of the girls as someone yelled from the outside.

"LET ME IN YOU COMMUNIST BITCH!" That was Tamara Ridgewood's voice alright. Ell unlocked the door as she watched as one of her best friends hurriedly threw from stuff into the van and jumped into the other seat beside of Ell and slammed the door shut. "Thanks Ell." Tamara smiled, catching her breath.

Ell chuckled, "No problem. What took you so long?"

Tamara smiled, pulling out some Smirnoff proudly and a few magazines packets. "We almost forgot the goods!" She cheered as Tori drove off into the vacant streets of the infected city. Everyone was smiling a little and joking as they drove into the countryside, not before stocking up on butt loads of gas for the van and some food.

Everyone was bored because they had been stuck in the van for too damn long. "Ugh, I'm bored." Ell groaned.

Tamara nodded her head, "Yeah, where are we even going?"

"Away from the zombies. I thought that was apparent." Tori replied, petting Matilda's head affectionately as she smoked on her cigar.