Monster Fucker (Monster Tom x Reader) NSFW

It is time, probably will take a very longish break to crank out more oneshots because ive been extremely lazy and something really bad just popped up in my life. I'm kinda in a setback. ONLY WANTED TO UPLOAD THIS BECAUSE IT WAS A SIN. I NEEDED MONSTER TOM NSFW OUT. I need my monster dick. ( ͡°ω ͡°) GIMME THAT MONSTER TOM FUCKING MONSTER DICK (im a sinner)

IF YOU ARE NOT 18+, SKIP THIS

Yours truly art >:3c the tenta dick! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you were in the forbidden forest that your village told you to never enter. There were monsters and demons that lived in here; and so many people were afraid that children would get lost and be eaten here. But I bet you're wondering why you are here if it is forbidden to enter? Well you see... You were given up as a sacrifice to the monster guardian that protected your village.

You were going to be eaten. Simple as that. And you had no say in the manner because you were spell bound to not speak by the royal chief who commanded the village. Your friends and family watched in horror as they wheeled you off to where the monster usually presided which was its home apparently.

There was a large cave which probably connected to the underworld where the monster sometimes lurked, and here you were tied up and sitting on an altar that the village people made to please the guardian. Some of the men felt bad for you and apologized as they ran off back to the safety of their protected homes.

You cursed in your mind, not liking the scary noises at that that caused you to jump at the slightest sound. You heard some owls hooting in the night air as a loud crunching noise startled you so badly you fell to your side looking over your shoulder you could see your village's guardian monster.

It was fucking huge. You couldn't tell exactly how big it was, but it was fucking huge. It was a dark purple color with glowing bright purple horns on his head. It had a mane of brown hair that stopped at its neck. The monster had a single black eye in the middle of his face which seemed to be glaring at you. It had a long tail covered with purple and black spikes on it. The monster had long ears with black little studs on them. It's claws and fangs were razor sharp and had what looked like dried blood of an animal or a human residing on them.