Love Hurts (Tord x Hanahaki! Reader)

WOOO! I'M DONE! I'm sorry this took a while! I have now exactly 16 things to write now! :D Im dying of exhaustion. I cannot keep this up, but I love to see your reactions and what you think!!! i'M TAKING A BREAK TO WRITE MORE! IM SORRY!!!

Oh yeah! This was for @Crankiplier4life I hope you like it! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hey little bro, whatcha doing?" You asked your little short brother as you ruffled his hair as he lay on the bed in his room. You towered over him, smiling at him. You poked his cheeks. Edd was your treasure, and you would do anything to keep him safe. Even throw away your own need and wants to keep him smiling.

"Stoopppp! Y/N! I just fixed my hair!" Edd whined, trying to pat down his hair again. He was really giddy about today for some reason. He was fidgeting all over.

"Fixed your hair? You going on a date or something? Who's the lucky person?" You teased him, leaning on top of him.

"Tord Karlsen!"

Your heart shattered. You felt something climbing up your throat, and you looked at your hand to see a bright rose petal. Yours eyes widened in horror as you realized you were developing hanahaki symptoms. You clutched the petal, and smiled at your brother. "W-When did this happen?"

Edd shied away, "We've been kinda dating in secret for over four months now. We decided to come out with it." His face was pink, as he giggled and looked like a little school girl talking about her crush. Edd didn't noticed the turmoil you were having. "Y/N? Are you alright?" He asked, noticing you were shaking.

"I'm alright! I'm just happy you found the love of your life! Good job Edd!" You exclaimed, confusing Edd as you slapped him on the back and quickly left his room to go back to yours.

---

You looked at yourself in the bathroom mirror. You looked pale. You lifted up your shirt and saw the veins starting to encircle around your torso and travel up to where your neck was. If this went any farther, you would be killed. The bright red roses were starting to appear on your stomach as well, a sign which indicated who you had fallen for.

You can't believe you were acting like this. The boy who you had a crush on since middle school was dating your little brother, and you had to feel happy for him. You couldn't break Edd's heart, and so you were trying to brave the pain. You were going to wind up dead because you wanted to see your little brother's smile. You sighed, "It's all for Edd." You whispered, feeling a coughing spasm erupt from your throat as you hacked up some roses.