Into the Void (Void Edd x Reader)

i kinda... uh wanted to make a oneshot with MW characters, but I deleted one for Hellucard since not many people like him. AND it wouldn't be romance since his personality, BUT I made one for Edd! I probably butchered my own personality for my AU. jakhdhksjad But we get to see how Hellion works from the inside as a sneak peak for ACT 2.  Also, that art at the top is fanart people are giving me for my AU. I'm so happy!!! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were slightly scared to be honest. Coming into a base that straight up looked like a fucking final boss area from kingdom hearts was very unnerving, especially all the monsters that swarmed right outside of the base to apparently protect it from unwanted guests. Luckily you had Hellucard, that was the name of the man who brought you here from the void, with you to ward off the monsters. You were still completely terrified though.

You don't really remember much of how you got into the void to be honest. Everything was a blank slate. You just remember waking up to find yourself floating in a black inky abyss with a bunch of frightening monsters coming after you, and then Hellucard came and saved your ass before you were eaten. He made a deal with you about if you wanted to have a second chance at life, and you accepted no hesitation since you didn't want to be stuck in this dark nightmare place.

You were brought into a lounge where you saw a few other people loitering around talking to one another. You were nervous; you didn't know any of these people. Were they in the same boat as you? Did they lose their home? You hoped you could find a friend to help soothe your nerves.

"Relax, Y/N. It's alright. Nothing is gonna harm ya in here. I'm the boss. I'll make sure of it." Hellucard smiled at you as he walked into the center of the room, catching everyone's attention as their eyes landed on you in confusion and some were eyes of... understanding? Only one person you couldn't get a reading on, and it was a boy who sat in one of the chairs. You couldn't see his face really well, but he looked kinda... devoid of any emotion.

"Another new kid?" A girl with blue hair in a gray hoodie motioned towards you. "Jesus, Card, you make so many damn deals. Edd was your last one right? Don't we have enough?" The girl jabbed her thumb at the boy you were looking at from before.

Hellucard laughed, "We always need more. Besides, I'm not leaving an innocent human being out in the void. You saw what it did to Edd when he was left in there for too long." He smiled, looking at the brown haired boy sitting in a chair. "Besides, Y/N, here has a really cool power." Hellucard grabbed your shoulders and pushed you forwards towards the people who were slightly gathering around.

"Yeah? What is it? Are they a powerhouse like Edd is?" The blue haired girl asked, peering at you with a questioning gaze. She seemed to not like you or so you thought. You couldn't tell since you were just honestly terrified at the moment. She put her hands on your shoulder, and you closed your eyes, flinching as a burst of bright white light burst from your body.