A Witch's Curse (PMMM! Ellsworld x Witch! Female Reader)

I tried my fucking best for this shit. I have no idea how to do PMMM? I LOVE PMMM TO PIECES THOUGH! Fucking hell, since I had no refs for the girls I had to look up shit myself and think. Butchered this as well. You can tell how much i fucking hate Kyuubey. it needs to fucking burn in hell, and I hope I captured its personality. Ugh, I can't find the fucking version of this song I have on my phone. I have the slow one, and it doesn't sound like this at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No one will ever like you!"

"You're just a stupid little bitch!"

"You like four girls? Isn't that what someone calls a slut?"

"How about you just drink bleach?"

You had enough of these hurtful thoughts and comments swirling in your mind. You had fallen in love with four girls from your school, and somehow, the local bully bitches found out and now they are teasing you for it. You just wanted to be loved. Was that so damn hard to ask for?! Yes, you were gay. You didn't see any problem with it, but apparently the whole world said it was fucking wrong and tried to change you.

Now here you were in an abandoned building because you had run from said bullies and hid in here. Not the smartest idea because of all the recent news of kids disappearing randomly. You wouldn't mind vanishing really. Maybe it would cease these useless thoughts.

There was a dulling pain in your chest as you looked down to see a small dark oval egg like item appearing from your chest. It was a dark purple color, pulsating and giving off an eerie feeling. Little vein like structures started coming out of it, encircling your body. You felt sleepy, hearing tiny faint laughter and cooing.

Go sleep, Y/N. We will help you achieve your goals.

---

"Fuck, I'm bored." Tori whined, looking at her phone as she scrolled through endless media and downloading some rather ... lewd things. She was wearing some causal clothes instead of her school girl uniform. It was a Sunday so she was hanging out with the rest of her friends in the city in the late evening.

"Language Tori!" Ell pouted, holding Kyuubey in her arms. She was too wearing her normal clothes which consisted of a green hoody while Tori was wearing a red one. She looked down at the white little cat creature in her arms.