Merry Kringlefucker

THIS IS ONLY FOR XMAS ;3c

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was quiet and peaceful in the house. Nothing was stirring, not even a mouse (because Ringo would have eaten it).  And here you were, snoozing in your bed hoping to not fucking get up until like maybe around 11am. 

Hopefully.

But as fate would rather fuck with you, you were awoken by someone's yelling. Matt's to be exact. And  it seemed to be coming from inside of your room which shouldn't be possible because you fucking locked your door last night.

"Y/N! GET UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Matt screamed in your ears as he tackled you from your bed. He was bouncing up and down on top of you like a child hyped up on sugar, which Matt usually acted like anyway minus the sugar. His oceanic blue eyes were filled with stars and excitement as he squealed. "Come on! Let's go!" He began to drag you out of bed, you were still in your pjs which consisted of a tank top and some like really short shorts. He didn't seem to notice you trying to pull away in a flustered mess.

"Wait, Matt, I'm not dressed yet!" You tried to pull away from the hyped up ginger only to be dragged down the stairs and thrown ontop of the couch where another person was apparently snoozing on. 

"FUCK! OW!" Tom yelped, looking over himself to see you in nothing but your shorts and tank top caused him to immediately become embarrassed. He looked away, "W-Why're you not dressed?"

You scowled at him, "Ginger boy wouldn't listen to me. Did he drag you down here as well?" You asked, shifting off of him and sitting on the edge of the couch. You yawned, looking at your watch to see it was around 7am. "Fucking hell Matt, it's 7am!" You groaned.

Tom nodded, "Yeah, forcefully dragged me out. I hate Christmas." He tried to find his position again to sleep and was flustered when you laid on his stomach. "What're you doing?"

"Sleeping, what does it look like? I'm tired, you're warm and cozy. Let's just sleep. Maybe Matt won't notice." You yawned, snuggling into Tom's hoody as you closed your eyes. "Night." You mumbled, leaning your head to the side and drifting off to dreamland.

Tom shifted a little and pulled you up to him so you were laying on his chest. He encircled his arms around your waist and fell asleep as well.