A Favor (USA! Alpha Edd x Omega Female Reader) NSFW

I fucking butchered his personality so fucking badly. oh my god. I'm sorry. I like Edd. ANY EDD IS GOOD. fuckkfkfkfkfkfk. Poorly written smut. someone voted for this. Can't remember the name cuz I was dumbass and deleted the post before I looked at name. Here, its shitty. I spent 2 days on this. ;w;/

IF YOU ARE NOT 18+, SKIP THIS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your name was Y/N Hardluck. You were Mattie's little sister by only 2 years. You were an omega while your brother was a beta. You looked nothing alike really except for your freckles that you both had. You were very quiet and timid, mainly because you were an omega. You never had your first heat cycle before so you were always happy and didn't have to worry about any alphas bothering you.

That is until today. Today you were visiting your brother at the dorms where he lived with two other alphas. You were lucky because the alphas had gone out to do something which left you and Mattie alone in the house. You played with your phone, looking at various games and messages you got from your friends. You were utterly bored.

Mattie had brought you over for a quick thing, but he had to run an errand and would be back possibly later that day. You were stuck at the dorm until he came back. You were just wary because you didn't know when the two other alphas would show back up. Mattie had said they always spent a lot of time somewhere else and usually returned at midnight so you were safe.

As you were fiddling with the Xbox 360 game in front of you, you were playing HALO 3, you felt a strong and sharp pain in your lower regions causing you to drop the controller. You looked down at your hands shakily, everything blurring and your body felt extremely hot. Like an inferno. You had felt fine just a minute ago; what the fuck happened?

You tried to ignore the pain, but it was so immense you let out a whining noise as you grabbed a pillow and shoved it in between your thighs. "F-Fuck..." You whispered, reaching for your phone and quickly dialing Mattie's number. It rang a while before finally picking up. "M-M-Mattie?" You asked.

"Y/N? What's wrong? You sound weird."

"I-I... I think I-I'm in heat... E-Everything is too hot... I hurt.. W-What do I do?" You replied with a shaky voice.  You clenched the pillow in between your thighs harshly, trying to ease that burning pain down there. It did not help one fucking bit. It only made you more sensitive as you let out a soft groan. 

"Shit! My class won't be done until another two hours! Just hole yourself up in the bathroom, and don't let anyone there. No matter what they say, don't let them in the bathroom with you, ok?"

You let out a small whine, "O-Ok... I'll head... Come b-back soon. P-Please.....?" You stopped talking as you heard the front door open and the scent of an alpha. You felt startled and dropped your phone on the couch, and you took off limping towards the bathroom and locked it behind you.  You took your clothes off because the heat was unbearable at the moment. You sat on the shower floor in nothing but your underwear.