Coiled Together (Naga Tord x Reader) NSFW

Part 2 of the first Naga Tord thing also a request someone asked for on tumblr uwu ENJOY MONSTER DICKS

IF YOU ARE NOT 18+, SKIP THIS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Tord had been together for over a year now. You loved him a whole bunch! You didn't mind that he was a snake man, in fact you actually liked it. You really liked monsters, and you even got to meet some of Tord's friends (who were also monsters.). You met two of Tord's closest friends, Pat and Pau. Pat was surprisingly the giant griffin you had met a year ago when you first encountered Tord.

Pat apologized greatly for hurting you. He was a little spooked. He seemed like such a nice avian monster. You forgave him. Pau was a werewolf. He had a scar on his right eye from something, and he was very fluffy. He was a little short sometimes but when he transformed, he was really fucking tall. Both of the boys seemed to like you enough to call you a friend even if you were human.

You also met three other monster boys that Tord apparently was friends with at some point. They never got to hang out much because Tord lived behind that waterfall you had fallen into a year ago, also Tord barely let you alone with one of them. Rather all of them because he was afraid they would steal you away.

Edd was a short werecat with a single toxic green unihorn poking out of his head. He had brown short hair and brown eyes. He had gray fur and a striped tail. He was slightly chubby and always wore a green hoody with a can of coke in his paws. He also had a smaller cat always with him named Ringo. Tom was like a hybrid of a monster. He had pitch black eyes. He had light brown hair, a small stubble and purple tinted skin. He had two horns coming from his head and sharp razor fangs. A long purple tail erupted from his backside and smaller spikes on his back. He always wore a blue hoody and was constantly drinking Smirnoff. Matt was a vampire. He could transform into a large hulking vampire bat monster, but he said it would ruin his beauty so he stayed in his pale human like form. He had blue eyes (when he was in a feeding frenzy, he had red eyes) and orange hair with a small mullet in the back. He had freckles that were splattered here and there on his face. Pointy ears, sharp fangs and claws; Matt was the definition of a vampire.

Sometimes you met the monster boys on your way to Tord's abode and chatted about random things. Edd sometimes told you that Tord really liked you, and how it was surprising since Tord never picked anyone to mate with for a long ass time. Tom was surprised to hear that you and Tord never mated, you both kissed, but whenever Tord dared to go below your pants, he always froze and just stopped and excused himself. It kinda hurt your feelings to be honest, and Edd could see that.

So Edd and you set up a date to talk about Tord and your relationship, how it was going and what's been happening. You sat down on a grassy rock by the waterfall, looking into the shallow shore as you waited for Edd to arrive. You felt down to be honest. You wondered if Tord didn't want to have sex with you because you were a human. Maybe he just liked your face, and didn't want to touch your body. You hoped there was another reason for it. You truly liked Tord, you did wonder about his... sexual life since he was part snake and that myth of Nagas having two dicks interested you greatly. You were going to hell.